I have no plans for Saturday

Bilbo

Also, right now the bream are spawning and you can go out with worms or crickets and find some bream beds and catch all the bull bream you want. I was bass fishing this past Sunday and could not believe all the bream beds I was seeing in the shallows. They are really good fried whole!!

Originally posted by SAPACK1

Also, right now the bream are spawning and you can go out with worms or crickets and find some bream beds and catch all the bull bream you want. I was bass fishing this past Sunday and could not believe all the bream beds I was seeing in the shallows. They are really good fried whole!!

What lake? are you a guide?!

Originally posted by oldowl60
Originally posted by SAPACK1

What lake? are you a guide?!

Toledo Bend... I guide almost everyweekend, for free! I have too many friends during the summer, I dont know where those bast#### go when the crappie stop biting!!!:w00t:

Originally posted by Colmesneilfan1
Originally posted by Texashurdler

Personally i am gonna go for a 10 mile run wanna join?

I'll eventually WALK 10 miles on the golf course looking for my errant shots. :w00t:

Ever play Crandall Mr. Colmes? I hear its very good for a small town muni.

Originally posted by oldowl60
Originally posted by Colmesneilfan1
Originally posted by Texashurdler

Personally i am gonna go for a 10 mile run wanna join?

I'll eventually WALK 10 miles on the golf course looking for my errant shots. :w00t:

Ever play Crandall Mr. Colmes? I hear its very good for a small town muni.

I shot my first LEGITIMATE sub 100 round at Crandall. Shot a 98. It IS a nice course.