BallaHolic30

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by redrocket
Originally posted by Voted4Dubya

I'll be 20 July 22

Don't get cocky. It's a long summer, and you've got trips to party places in front of you.

or places like Dwaynes Country Cafe, Fullers, or Loggins. And Panola County, and we both know how dangerous that can be.

or places like Dwaynes Country Cafe, Fullers, or Loggins. And Panola County, and we both know how dangerous that can be.

I enjoy breakfast at Dwayne's. Good food, great prices. I can eat three whole plates full, then go back home and go to sleep.

As for the deep fried buffets at Loggins and Fullers, they're good, but you know they're going to cost you later.

And sweet home Panola County is fine, just don't let them catch you smuggling books into town.

Originally posted by redrocket

I'll be 20 July 22

Don't get cocky. It's a long summer, and you've got trips to party places in front of you.

OOOOOoooOOOOOooo i miss loggins........:unsure::unsure: damn low carb...

Originally posted by oldsot

44 as of June 8th.

[ Censored ] Kirt you is old...:w00t:

:cat:

Oldsot? I guess your handle fits me better. 44? Your a youngster but 44 is a great age. Guess I am winning so far, don't know if that is something to be trying to win though.