UNDERplayed songs?

MrsPerez

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chsspiritguard04

Hawthrone Heights - The whole cd is good imo. They need to be played more...

Fall out Boy - Really Good band... Have some good songs on the new cd.

i like you a whole lot more now spiritguard...you just throw in theory of a deadman and you would be my new favorite person on smoaky...

Originally posted by woodgie07

Love Song doesn't count, Eaglefan. That was a cover of a Cure song.

Yeah, I know... :w00t: The Cure did a way better job anyway :w00t: Can't stand "Creatures For a While" or "All Mixed Up" < He even admits to having an empty brain in that song! LOL :w00t: "My brain is empty I don't know why" lol That cracks me up... lol :updown:

Listen to the ones that aren't mainstream before you make anymore inane comments.

Tell u what woodgie... I'll do that if u listen to Good Charlotte's non-mainstream stuff... ;) That settles that... lol :updown: Everyone has their own opinion... :shrug:

Originally posted by EagleFAN8706

Tell u what woodgie... I'll do that if u listen to Good Charlotte's non-mainstream stuff... ;) That settles that... lol :updown: Everyone has their own opinion... :shrug:

Well Eaglefan, get to listening. I own a few Good Charlotte cds :pinch: from back in the day. Go ahead. Keep making inane comments.

Originally posted by EagleFAN8706

Well Eaglefan, get to listening. I own a few Good Charlotte cds :pinch: from back in the day. Go ahead. Keep making inane comments.

Their newest CD is the best for this conversation...