UNDERplayed songs?

MrsPerez

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is totally off topic but I was walking on campus the other day and I saw this guy...who had to be Chad Kroger's twin...I almost passed out...but yeah, I love his voice. I didn't care for it in that song that he did for Spiderman 2 (I can't remember the name) b/c it ground on my nerves but all his Nickelback stuff and the song that he did with Santana (my favorite song EVER) is great.

Exactly Woodgie! and the only reason that song sounded any good at all was because he did it with the lead singer of Saliva. As for the rough edge to his voice, thats the problem, its the wrong kind of rough! He tries to force the rough that everyone wants, but if you listen closely you can hear his voice cracking because it isnt that rough LOL!

Originally posted by Wildcat_20

Exactly Woodgie! and the only reason that song sounded any good at all was because he did it with the lead singer of Saliva. As for the rough edge to his voice, thats the problem, its the wrong kind of rough! He tries to force the rough that everyone wants, but if you listen closely you can hear his voice cracking because it isnt that rough LOL!

Song example, please?... :shrug: