Baseballstar6906

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EagleFAN8706
Originally posted by Baseballstar6906

weird name for a group lol

:shrug: Weird does call attention... it seems... lol ;)

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Atreyu, Fountains of Wayne, Pedro the Lion... lol

lol true....the funny thing is that i dont like any of those bands besides Atreyu

Originally posted by Phixional
Originally posted by Baseballstar6906
Originally posted by Phixional

The Wrens - The Meadowlands

what kind of music is that?

I suppose they fall under that indie pop catagory. Good stuff, you should check it out.

http://www.wrens.com/mp3s.html

^ A few mp3s

i would but i dont really like any music unless it is rock,metel, or RARELY some punk.....and i like country a lot:thumbsup:

I just got Paul Wall - The People's Champ today, the double-disc one. I'm not that big of a Paul Wall fan, the main reason I got his cd is because I was jamming him way before he went major. Back when him and Chamillionaire 1st got on with Swishahouse. So I just got the cd basically to support him.

Man, I can't wait for Chamillionaire - The Sound of Revenge to drop. Cham has got to be the best from Texas. He is to me anyways. Chamillionaire's cd drops on Oct. 25.

Originally posted by poisonednutz10

I just got Paul Wall - The People's Champ today, the double-disc one. I'm not that big of a Paul Wall fan, the main reason I got his cd is because I was jamming him way before he went major. Back when him and Chamillionaire 1st got on with Swishahouse. So I just got the cd basically to support him.

Man, I can't wait for Chamillionaire - The Sound of Revenge to drop. Cham has got to be the best from Texas. He is to me anyways. Chamillionaire's cd drops on Oct. 25.

Yeah man I noticed u love King Koopa. Have you seen his video yet?

Originally posted by BigTyme

Yeah man I noticed u love King Koopa. Have you seen his video yet?

How could you tell? LOL.

Yeah, I've seen it. I 1st saw it like a week or 2 ago on MTV or maybe it was BET. I don't remember but it was one of those. I've got it downloaded on my computer now though. I listen to 'Turn It Up' probably 10-15 times a day. The song is the best. I also have it as my ringtone.