BASKETBALL TRIVIA

cheaptrick77

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TJC_fan

Let's roll the next question forward ...

Who is the only NBA player that has won multiple NBA championships with at least three different teams?

there are actually two. The first to do it was John Salley who won rings with Detroit, Chicago and the Lakers and then horry did it

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by TJC_fan

Let's roll the next question forward ... Who is the only NBA player that has won multiple NBA championships with at least three different teams?

there are actually two. The first to do it was John Salley who won rings with Detroit, Chicago and the Lakers and then horry did it

Actually, only Robert Horry has done it. The key phrase is "multiple NBA championships" with at least three different teams. More than one championship with each team.

John Salley won championships with 3 teams, but multiple championships with only Detroit.

Detroit Pistons 1988-89 NBA Champions

Detroit Pistons 1989-90 NBA Champions

Chicago Bulls 1995-96 NBA Champions

Los Angeles Lakers 1999-2000 NBA Champions

Which player(s) was the first to win a NCAA National Championship in basketball during all 4 years they were there. Note: they had to have played on the varsity team all four years.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Which player(s) was the first to win a NCAA National Championship in basketball during all 4 years they were there. Note: they had to have played on the varsity team all four years.

I have been trying to figure this one out for weeks and I am still not sure I am close to being correct. How about Jenni Rademacher and Lori Roufs of the North Dakota State Bison from 1993 to 1996.

• 1 month later...
I have been trying to figure this one out for weeks and I am still not sure I am close to being correct. How about Jenni Rademacher and Lori Roufs of the North Dakota State Bison from 1993 to 1996.

TJC fan, can you tell me if my answer was correct?

• 4 weeks later...

Who is the only player in NBA history to lead the league in points and assists in the same season?

He was a hall of famer but he wouldn't be on any top 10 all-time lists.

Hi Crank, that would be Nate Archibald who turned the trick for the Kansas City-Omaha Kings during the 1972-73 NBA Season.

My return question is this....Which two men had 2,000 point seasons for two different American Basketball Association franchises?

• 2 years later...