Worth It?

FreshClub22

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sideliner05

true love is very hard to find...i mean, even waldo and carmen sandiego are easier...

LOL I love it. I've decided to wait for it to find me. I'm not gonna go out looking for it. I know that God has something in store for me and He won't let me miss out.

when i was in love with my girlfriend about 8 months ago, i thought she was the one, she was real hot, but she had that special somthing, she broke my heart 2 twice me knowing and then later on after a few months after we split i found out she did it to me 3 more times:mf_tongue:

Ummm...in a word..."NO!!!!!!!" It is definatly not worth it! It is not going to last and you are just going to be out of pocket when its all over with. I am not saying you shouldn't date people in High School, cause you definatly should. I just wouldn't start using the "L" word, or DEFINATLY not the "M" word. That is suicide!

Originally posted by Wildcat_20

I just wouldn't start using the "L" word, or DEFINATLY not the "M" word. That is suicide!

Definately not the "M" word. You are in highschool for crying out loud. You get to college and you could meet the girl of your dreams.

Originally posted by MantleLives4Ever

true love is very hard to find...i mean, even waldo and carmen sandiego are easier...

It probably took you two hours to come up with that one.

One thumb up. :thumbsup:

Nah, it probably only took Hub about a minute... he's good with wild stuff like that... :thumbsup:

Originally posted by K9Rebel
Originally posted by Phixional
Originally posted by K9Rebel

I think there should be a thread on the worst breakup lines ever. I would like to know who had the worst excuse for breaking up with someone. LOL

"You know I love you and I care about you more than anyone else in the world.... but I'm 21 and I think I really need to experience other things. I just feel like I never got to experience my teenage years because my parents never let me. You deserve better than what I can give you."

oh and this was the real kicker here

"You don't love me... you only think you do."

Man oh man..... I'd like to stomp a mudhold in his face.

Thats a good one. I like it. I can sense a little anger in that one. You sound like you speak from experience.

A "little anger" is quite the understatment. lol

Originally posted by Phixional
Originally posted by Baseballbabe

how long did it take you guys to say the "L" word to your significant others?

Probably about 3 months. After 2 months I would say "I heart you" (corny, I know)

It took me about 6 months to say it to runningbabe2008

Originally posted by EagleFAN8706
Originally posted by MantleLives4Ever

It probably took you two hours to come up with that one.

One thumb up. :thumbsup:

Nah, it probably only took Hub about a minute... he's good with wild stuff like that... :thumbsup:

ahhh...i see how its gonna be mantle...rag on hub...well, as a matter of fact that one came rather quickly...i wasnt voted "Wittiest" in high school for nothin...

Originally posted by Easton

I say it when I feel it. I never really put a time date on how I feel.

I agree with your statement.

There really isn't a set time frame to say the "L" word. It just depends on how you feel and how that significant other feels about you.

When you have that mutual understanding that you really care about that person a lot and you know deep within that you plan to be with them for a long time then when the time is right you will know when to say it.

With in a few weeks of a relationship i don't find it appropriate to say it. I mean how do you really know when you "L" some one? However i can understand if you and that person were best of friends for a long while and then started dating... I guess...

It's hard for me to say it.

both times it was said to me (by two different guys) it was a total shock. one was where he just kind let it slip, seriously, about a month into the relationship. i had no idea how to take it and he had no idea he said it. it was one of those things where you're thinking something but not wanting to say it, you could tell in his voice. we were both shocked. :whome:

the other didn't take long at all. that was the shocker of shockers. about two weeks after we MET and we were hanging out alone for the first time (just hanging out guys, nothing happened lol) and he was just like "so i really want to say something but those three words are so sacred" and then it ended up coming out. so sacred? if so then why did it come out so fast? hmmm :whistle:

so guys, answer me this.... why do you say it so fast? if you're one of those guys who does. and if you're not, what is your take on the guys that do? is it to get the ultimate high school boy prize (more than just an emotional relationship i.e. physical) or is it because you/they really feel something?

Originally posted by Voted4Dubya

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of people....

jump out of your bathroom blind folded....

haha i love that movie!

has anyone seen the Diary of a Mad Black Woman? I swear if you haven't seen that... go rent it!! it has some major truth in it, and if you're a guy wondering what goes on in a woman's mind, this is a must see!!

Ok, I hold the word sacred as well, I have only said it to two people. First to a girl I thought I wanted to marry, and Second to the girl I am married to. Before I get ripped apart, I did date quite a bit, and got married at 24.

It has got to MEAN something before you say it. For those guys that say it all the time like saying g-bye on the phone, you pretty much can bet they are saying it for the "Prize" Runner4life mentioned.... just my opinion.