XBOX 360

Aggie2008

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone of my fellow gaming friends who owned a xbox360 switched over to the PS3 after about a year or two. They all had units break or mess up their games.

I have both the Xbox360 and the Playstation3. To be honest, I'd rather play the Xbox. I don't know why. They are both great systems. I just like the Xbox better. Which is weird cause I liked the playstation better than the Xbox

I could go on for hours naming games lol the only game I really enjoyed on the xbox was halo, and that had to be played with large groups of friends.

Also, it's probably just my personal preference, but the 360 controller is just to fat to me. I played a friend in NCAA the other day on his xbox and I felt uncomfortable haha.

The fandom for Halo is a strong one.

I have to admitt, sense my divorce and I got sick, I hardly play games anymore. I'll go out and buy them and never play them. I'm sure it's depression because it just doesn't seem to interest me as much. I bought Assasin's Creed 2 and every day I tell myself, I'm gonna play it and I don't...lol. Got Batman Arkahm Assylum and it's a really good game but don't play it. Same for Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield. It's just really weird. Before all this happened, I would be on Gears of War like crazy which by the way, blows Halo away! My favorite's all time though would have to be Prince of Persia and Resident Evil. LOVE ME SOME RESIDENT EVIL!!!! 4 and 5 were the best!!!!

I just seem to collect things now...lol. I'm really big into DC superhero's and there is a company called DC direct that makes these 13" figures of like Superman and stuff like that. I have most of them and a bunch of 6" figures and I've never opened any of the boxes. I keep telling myself they are for investments but I don't sale them. I have a Cyborg Superman worth 280 and got him at OddLots for 10 bucks but I won't part with him. I have serveral like that actually.