Great Season For MLB

chase.colston

I'm not saying your wrong, but I just don't agree.

Bonds didn't play until the end of the season, and Bonds is good for the game. I know a lot of people don't like him and say he is on steroids and what not, but people enjoy watching him bat.

The Yanks and Red Sox did make the playoffs, but both were knocked out in the first round of the playoffs, with the Red Sox going down in straight sets. Whether your a fan of either team, or can't stand one of them, a matchup between the two is killer for tv ratings, as is evident by the huge drop in ratings between their first game in the ALCS and the first game between the White Sox and the Angels.

One thing I did enjoy about this season is that, without a doubt, the best team in baseball this year won the World Series. Im not saying the best team doesn't usually win, but there is usually room left for debate because of 3-2 series's and 4-3 series's with one or two games that could have gone either way. It is awfully hard, though, to argue against a team that lost one game in the playoffs.

Well it's hard for me to admit that a Major League Baseball season could be anything but great! I love the game and, yes, as there always is, this was a terrific year....the only way it could get better is for the Rangers to make an appearance in the Fall Classic! I will not give up hope, but I'm afraid I might be the guy holding the sign saying "I've waited 92 years for this" in a few decades. lol

The 92-year old Chicago fan can now die happy!!!! Hopefully, the celebrating won't be too stressful on him.

At 46, he watched the Sox lose to the Dodgers in 1959. 46 years later ... he watches them win.

05ws49ov.jpg

I love the way Baseball ALWAYS resurrects itself when the so-called experts write its obituary following a work stoppage or scandal.

This great game is bigger than ANY scandal or work stoppage.

... and even though this is a sad day, CHEER UP -- the Hot Stove League is firing up and pitchers & catchers report in only 113 days !! :D

It was a very enjoyable season and my team :houastros: finally made it to the World Series. Would have been more enjoyable had they won the series (or even a game!), but yeah, it was a good season. There were a few downers, like Raffy and the steroids, but still a very good season.