What is the BEST beer you ever tried???

jasonattsu

What is the best beer you ever tried?? Mine would have to be good 'ole Guiness Draught (pronounced "draft"), and I really like the dark beers such as Shiner Bock (got plenty in the fridge right now, lol), Ziegen Bock, etc......As I said on the other thread about beer I am part German/Irish (and some other stuff) and I simply cannot have that watered down junk.......Beck's is also really good stuff too.......But for me, the darker the beer, usually the better the beer.....:updown:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiner Bock Winter Ale in the winter and Shiner Bock Summer Stock in the summer. Elk10 likes Shiner Blonde but he is too much of a pansy to drink the real Shiner or even Shiner Light. Given the choice between Shiner and everything else give me a Shiner any type, just as long as it's a Shiner. You can never go wrong with Shiner. I have heard about Yueling(sp?) but I have yet to try it, I hear it is wonderful.

Royal Brand Beer, brewed by the Brand Family Brewery in Holland. It used to be available in the US in the 80s but since they entered into a marketing agreement with Heineken for export, it has not been available in the US. If you get to Canada or a European country, try it and you will not be disappointed.

A beer that is available in the US and is brewed by a member of the Brand family of Holland is Christoffel Blond. Another excellent choice.

H.C. Berger Brewing Company, Chocolate Stout.

Schlitz Dark which is no longer available was absolutely wonderful, it was draft only.

Shiner's wheat beer with a slice of sweet lemon is also very refreshing in the summer.

Had a cranberry lambic that was very good, can't remember who brewed it.

:cat:

Without a doubt,,, Grolsch is the best imported beer I've ever had; and Rolling Rock is the best domestic beer. It's not just a coincidence that both of these beers are served in GREEN bottles,,,,, WINNERS generally come in GREEN,,, just ask the LOBOS.......!

:thumbsup: