What is the BEST beer you ever tried???

jasonattsu

I've gotta add that I recently tried Sapporo, Japan's oldest beer; it is pretty darned good stuff, as well as Warsteiner light and dark, imported from Germany, and I am a fan of those beers now as well. I tried Samuel Adam's a few weeks ago and loved it, pretty good flavor to it........If ya'll haven't already tried one of these, I would recommend it......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by Fivehead

Shiner Hefeweizen. Be sure to swirl it first.

Hefeweizen - Yeast wheat (German).

Beer is an acquired taste...took me about 5 seconds!

I was a big Corona fan--then they came out with the friggin "Don't Fruit The Beer" ManLaw--so I'm all messed up now!

When I'm just out casually tossing one back--it's gotta be a Miller Light.

But--the best beer (without fruit) is J.W. Dundee's Honey Brown.

I can't believe that some of you guys actually like Guiness--Motor Oil would be better and go down smoother!!!

Guest bleedsbluengold24

OBTS, there are two different kinds of Guinness you can buy in cans. One is Guiness Stout. And it is just that. The other is Guinness Draught. It has a canister of CO2/Nitrogen in it. When the can is opened, the canister bursts and imparts the gas to the beer. When you pour the beer into a mug, there is a huge head on it. By the time the beer falls out of the head, it is smooth, even creamy. Much less harsh than a lot of people think.

Murphy's Pub Draught is a very similar draught, but I like it a little better than Guinness.