Odd meetings...

CPLGraziano

Here's one for the record books... I met my bride at Wal-Mart! Went their for fishing tackle, I guess I went trolling for something else!

This was almost 16 years ago, and it was before you had to have a receipt to return things! Ha! She hates it when I say that!

Originally posted by Texashurdler

I met my girl friend by trying to set her up with one of my friends. They ended up together. They went out for a month...me and her have been going out for over 11 months!!

You know you were scamming her all along... you set her up with the biggest doofus you could think of so you could sweep her off her feet!

Kudos, to hurdler! That is how us guys marry well out of our league, unless you "troll" in Wal-Mart! Ha!

Originally posted by atm88
Originally posted by Texashurdler

I met my girl friend by trying to set her up with one of my friends. They ended up together. They went out for a month...me and her have been going out for over 11 months!!

You know you were scamming her all along... you set her up with the biggest doofus you could think of so you could sweep her off her feet!

I tried that once and it backfired BIG TIME. :thumbdown:

I rebounded though...:tongue:

my friend would "cruise the loop" in tyler when we were in high school. her and her other friend were driving along one night and saw this guy, he flagged them down, they pulled over, she GETS IN THE CAR WITH HIM (i have no idea why i had stupid friends haha jk but seriously, who would really do that??) they go driving and talk for a bit, come back and she gives him a picture. 4 months later he finally calls her back. (she has a slight hearing disability so she wears aids and that was what scared him) they got married less than a year later. sweet huh? haha

to this day we will be riding along broadway and she'll go... "sure you dont wanna pull some guy over? it worked for me!!!"

Originally posted by atm88

Here's one for the record books... I met my bride at Wal-Mart! Went their for fishing tackle, I guess I went trolling for something else!

This was almost 16 years ago, and it was before you had to have a receipt to return things! Ha! She hates it when I say that!

now that's really a classic!!!! thats kool