What are you getting your family/friends for Christmas?? (or other holidays you may celebrate)

Runner4Life

I'm getting my mom a massage, dad a gift card to Best Buy and a close family friend a gift card to Texas Roadhouse. I don't have a lot to buy for this Christmas and I'm thankful for that!!!! I'm a broke college kid! haha.. what are you all getting your family members, friends, etc for this holiday season?? :turned:

I saw the neatest thing in one of those horsey catalogs we get all the time. It's a candle with barbed wire around it. So hubby took off with that idea, we got the candles, he put old barbed wire around it, put it on a pedastal, and then put old horseshoes around it ... he's made a centerpiece for our table, and it's three candles, barbed wire with a spur and an old horse shoe. Would've probably cost at least $80 plus, but it was just the cost of the candles... everybody's going to love it.

Of course, I'm making my famous hot sauce and apple bread loaves to go along with it.

I got my sister (Carolina River Cricket) a jacket that she picked out and some other things I can't say in case she reads this thread.

I got my mom a new pair of shoes she picked out , a pair of binoculars so she can sit out and watch her hummingbirds, this massage ball thing with some massage oils to go along with it. And some more stuff that I'll be shopping for tomorrow.

Got dad a leather jacket because I was informed that leather jackets are still cool. :cool: Anddddddd I'll be doing some more shopping for him tomorrow.

For our Secret Santa I got gran and I bought her some new cake pans that she asked for, a warm-up suit, a beautiful cross necklace that I was so tempted to keep for myself and a gigantic puzzle book cause she LOVES that kinda stuff.

I've got a full day of shopping tomorrow. Pray that I make it out alive.

I got ......

(1) my wife perfume and a WOW Praise cd.

(2) my son a "South Park" chess set. (note - a lady as old as I am was in Spencers the same time I was. I think we schewded the "average age" UP by 5 years per teenager. :smile2: )

(3) my daughter a pair of boots.

(4) my granddaughter a drinking cup with her name on it and a ladybug massager :thumbsup:

And for Runner4Life and the other posters on Smoaky.com ..... a wish for a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays .... and a GREAT 2006.