Merry Christmas!! What did everyone get?

littlered47

I know Christmas is not about what we got from everyone else, but if you feel you want to share.............Fire away!!

I got some socks, The Regime (Left Behind Series book), Tons of screwdrivers (actual tools and not the drink!), One of those cool new razor blade knives, SOCOM 3 (for the kid that is still in me), a 25$ Wal-Mart gift card, some type of sonar tape measure (I'll let you guys know what that means later), camera, and some binoculars. I did receive some odd and end goodies in my stocking!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Originally posted by resolow007

u celebrate christmas at 11:30 christmas eve?

We exchange gifts on Christmas Eve and open "Santa" gift on Christmas morning. We have done it for years and you would be surprised as to how many other families do it as well. Sorry if that seems odd!

Yesterday, Christmas Eve, my dog that I've had since the 3rd grade, (I'm a senior now) got run over and died. She was a little rat terrior. After a horrible day, we went to my grandmothers house (they are all in San Antonio on vacation) to check on their dog and we caught two guys trying to steal their truck. They hid their faces in their jackets and ran away. We called my grandparents to tell them and then checked the house. They had totally ransacked the house and stolen stuff. We found a bag in the truck that had some stolen money jewelry and a condom. We called the cops, and had to deal with all that. I am so sad about my dog, Baby, it just made Christmas seem too depressing.

Originally posted by marshallsparkler

Yesterday, Christmas Eve, my dog that I've had since the 3rd grade, (I'm a senior now) got run over and died. She was a little rat terrior. After a horrible day, we went to my grandmothers house (they are all in San Antonio on vacation) to check on their dog and we caught two guys trying to steal their truck. They hid their faces in their jackets and ran away. We called my grandparents to tell them and then checked the house. They had totally ransacked the house and stolen stuff. We found a bag in the truck that had some stolen money jewelry and a condom. We called the cops, and had to deal with all that. I am so sad about my dog, Baby, it just made Christmas seem too depressing.

Sorry to hear about that Marshall. :ermm:

I hope that you were able to find something to be cheerful about today. Merry Christmas!!

Originally posted by Baseballstar6906

must be nice to have a lot of money:blushing: all i got is like an emergency road side kit, a clock baseball, and this little charm thing my mom got me for my car

Instead of begrudging other people for what they have, be thankful for what you have. Christmas shouldn't be about complaining about what someone else got and what you didn't. Christmas is about Jesus and shouldn't be about money grubbing, self-centered, materialistic whiners.

Originally posted by Baseballstar6906

must be nice to have a lot of money:blushing: all i got is like an emergency road side kit, a clock baseball, and this little charm thing my mom got me for my car

Baseballstar dont listen to that guy that posted right before me ...

we know u were just playin around bud.

im sure u care just about as much as i do about what u get ... :wacko:

its bein around your family and having a good time, thats the good part.

Originally posted by bigdawg16
Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid

I got to become single again.

Sometimes thats not a bad thing...even though you may not realize it yet.....:w00t:

SOOOOOOO True

Let's see.... I got the shoes I wanted, some new pj's, new clothes (