Alfonso Soriano

Twentytwo

With Sori almost definitely headed to Boston, I want to take this space to make sure everyone remembers Sppunk bashing Soriano when the Rangers had him.

Im sure Red Sox faithful will put him on a throne, much like they pee'd on Damon when he left, but I had to point this out before it was too late.

While I kinda doubt it will happend, he isnt staying in Washington, and no one else has anything for him.

The thing I doubt the most is Beckett going to Washington. I see Washington giving in and accepting Arroyo, and a couple of prospects, if not Marte.

I don't mind him being shipped out, but I do mind what they got in return for him. They should have pulled off a more pitching-heavy deal.

There is no way Boston will give up Beckett after they just got him.

Originally posted by KirtFalcon

The Rangers should have kept him. His bat will be hard to replace! :coolball:

I agree...he is by far the best hitting 2nd baseman in the league.

The Rangers should have tried to get Vidro out of the deal or something, because it's not looking like the rangers are going after another 2nd baseman. As of right now, Ian Kinsler is going to be their starting 2nd baseman and guess how much MLB experience he has. You guessed it....NO EXPERIENCE. Maybe the Rangers see something in him that I'm missing.

Originally posted by CatsOLine63

As of right now, Ian Kinsler is going to be their starting 2nd baseman and guess how much MLB experience he has. You guessed it....NO EXPERIENCE. Maybe the Rangers see something in him that I'm missing.

Might as well give him a chance.