Two Tons of Marijuana Found in Tunnel Running From Mexico to US

et_football

Originally posted by Colligula

What major drugs does it mean? Alcohol and Tobbacco?

I'll find out for you. It is (obviously) long-term not as bad as crack or heroin in that it doesn't absolutely destroy your brain function.

Originally posted by Colligula

And I also think its good to keep in mind that marijuana smokers use MUCH less marijuana than tobbacco users do with tobbacco.

It depends on the person. I have two roommates that smoke pot at least twice a day, which is one of the reasons I really don't like weed. Talk about LAZY, lol. Sit around in a cloud all day doing nothing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aggie2008

It depends on the person. I have two roommates that smoke pot at least twice a day, which is one of the reasons I really don't like weed. Talk about LAZY, lol. Sit around in a cloud all day doing nothing.

Although that is very frequent use. It pales in comparison to folks who smoke a pack of ciggarettes a day.

I personally would not like to see marijuana become legalized but thats just me. There was some very interesting points brought up and i am sure that in 10 maybe 20 years from now that it will be legal. I will agree that marijuana is not as bad as Methamphetamine, Cocaine, and Heroin. But all in the same its still illegal espcially 2 tons of it. I think its weird how some people will say that they wished alcohol was illegal and wanted to legalize marijuana. Just like alcohol people will abuse it and more and more deaths will occur. Until they decide legalize it, Rebel :runningdog: and I will be taken it off the streets.

Originally posted by DeuceChunker03
Originally posted by ptballer11

while we are at it lets legalize cocaine and meth sounds like a good idea huh and hey steriods too lets just turn into one big drug head country

Nobody wants to legalize those. Only marijuana. There is absolutely no reason not to.

I personally do not use marijuana, but I have plenty of friends that do. I just don't see anything wrong with it, we could make tons of tax money from it, and we could stop this "war on drugs" farce that is wasting our money.

An average of one death almost every half-hour is caused by drunk driving. Imagine what would happen if marijuana was legalized.

And how many "stoned driving" accidents do you hear about? Not near as many. Look, there are stupid people who would definitely abuse it, but they are already. So what's the problem with legalizing it so good people don't go to jail over something so minute?

You're right legalize it and we'll all get [CENSORED] up. Go a head and legalize cocaine, LSD, and lets allow minors to purchase aerosol products. Its gonna be fun. I mean it isn't the safest way. But hey it feels good. That's the problem with alcohol. Too many people abuse it. I have so many friends who all they want to do is go get drunk. But hey it feels get to heck with your liver. Smoking it feels good and looks cool to heck with your lungs you don't need those. I'm no doctor but hey do what feels good. There are too many bad drivers out on the roads now. If one person dies from a "stoned driving accident" then that is too many.

Just imagine if that one person was you or someone you loved. Then your opinion may change. You Liberal.

Originally posted by kill.switch

And how many "stoned driving" accidents do you hear about? Not near as many. Look, there are stupid people who would definitely abuse it, but they are already. So what's the problem with legalizing it so good people don't go to jail over something so minute?

You're right legalize it and we'll all get [CENSORED] up. Go a head and legalize cocaine, LSD, and lets allow minors to purchase aerosol products. Its gonna be fun. I mean it isn't the safest way. But hey it feels good. That's the problem with alcohol. Too many people abuse it. I have so many friends who all they want to do is go get drunk. But hey it feels get to heck with your liver. Smoking it feels good and looks cool to heck with your lungs you don't need those. I'm no doctor but hey do what feels good. There are too many bad drivers out on the roads now. If one person dies from a "stoned driving accident" then that is too many.

Just imagine if that one person was you or someone you loved. Then your opinion may change. You Liberal.

So you are advocating the government making health decisions for us? We are incapable of choosing our own paths in life?

Everyone who smoks ciggarettes, drinks alcohol, or smokes marijuana knows that they are doing something detrimental to their bodies. That is their decsion to make.

Thank god we live in a society where our personal freedoms arent prohibited based on what the government thinks is best for us. You Facist.:whome:

People die from regular driving accidents... so I guess that's too many, and driving should be abolished. It could be detrimental to your health.

And, yes, I am liberal. Thanks for the compliment.:whome:

People die from regular driving accidents... so I guess that's too many, and driving should be abolished. It could be detrimental to your health.

And, yes, I am liberal. Thanks for the compliment.:whome:

You guys are right, Thanks. I'm gonna get slammed and hit the roads. Thanks four da en site. :sick:

Originally posted by RELFresh5

So your gonna go drink and then hit the road thats not very safe and drinking doesnt have anything to do with marijuana.

Cause when you smoke you dont get slammed.

That's a very dangerous way to look at it. One doesn't have to get "slammed" to be a danger on the road. All you have to do is lose some of your reaction time, maybe look at a red light for 1 second longer before realizing it means stop. That's the reason the limit on alcohol concentration is .08 and not .20. The problem is not that you can't stand up, it is that your reaction time, perception, and reasoning abilities are lessened. And yes, marijuana can do that to you. But there is already a law on the books for that. It is called DWI, just like if it were alcohol or Xanax.