American Idol

cubs37

Originally posted by Texashurdler

Chris is amazing! He rocks out hard core...realy got into last night!

Heck yeah, he did! Whether he wins or not, dude's definitely gonna land a record deal... I do hope he wins though... lol. ;)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EagleFAN8706
Originally posted by Texashurdler

Chris is amazing! He rocks out hard core...realy got into last night!

Heck yeah, he did! Whether he wins or not, dude's definitely gonna land a record deal... I do hope he wins though... lol. ;)

Me and you have alot of the same great taste in music!! LOL

I thought that Kevin guy was hilarious... I remember telling my mom when I saw him that he looked like "Chicken Little" and she said that was mean... I told her I was just being honest... then weeks later on the show they sidesplit the screen with Kavin on one side and a picture of "Chicken Little" on the other... I love it!... lol

They sent the wrong dude home last night. Bucko or Bucky or whatever his name is should have been gone instead of Gideon. Also they sent the wrong one of the last two girls they had up there as well. America needs to lay off of the illegal stuff. Taylor Hicks, Chris Daughtry, Kelly Pickler, Paris Bennett are the Final Four.

Originally posted by cubs37

Can anyone believe that Kevin Covais is still in this thing?

If he is not voted off next week I will never watch the show again. He is absolutely horrible. Who votes for that guy, that is what I want to know. Gibeon was way better and even Bucky.

Originally posted by RiderDrumMajor

The kid can sing...

He can, but he is not better than Gideon. He should have gone home last night. He is now the weakest of the top 12.

His reaction to being named to the top 12 said it all. He thought he was going home.

• 2 weeks later...

The most interesting thing going on right now with this show is Paula's slide into public alcholism and or perscription drug abuse. Which Paula is going to show up today... I agree with what I heard today that Paula and Simons hate for one another is the result of a one nite stand gone bad.

:banging::wacko:Hey everybody, I didn't see last night's show, but MAN! am I hearing a LOT about it... Supposedly, Paula was acting ridiculously again, and then during/after (?) Elliott Yamin's performance, she was standing up and pointing to someone/something out in the corner of the set... I heard Simon was all over her trying to get her to sit back in her seat... and then there's the whole Ryan Seacrest thing w/Paula too... I heard he said something about her and that guy she had a time with last season?... :coocoo::blink: