American Idol

cubs37

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Taylor, he is very intertaining which supports what everyone is saying, that he belongs in Vegas or on a cruise ship, HOWEVER IMO if you could only hear the voice and not see the singer, I believe that Taylor has by far the best sound to EVER grace the American Idol stage....

Originally posted by SAPACK1

I like Taylor, he is very intertaining which supports what everyone is saying, that he belongs in Vegas or on a cruise ship, HOWEVER IMO if you could only hear the voice and not see the singer, I believe that Taylor has by far the best sound to EVER grace the American Idol stage....

WOW I could not disagree more...Was he fun to watch, yes, though it got tiresome after awhile....I think this was the WEAKEST Top 12 of American Idol.....IMO Taylor would not finish in top 5 of the other Idol shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by atm88

Kat is a modern day Judy Garland/ Julie Andrews!

I am glad Taylor won. He was the second best to me. I thought him and Chris Daughtry would be in the top 2, but i guess Kat had a bunch of family and friends voting. I was surprised when he got kicked off and not Kat. The next week, when Elliott got kicked off, I knew Kat had to have some fans. If Kat would have won, I wouldn't have bought any of her albums. She IS like a Julie Andrews. Honestly, i don't think many people in America would have bought a CD that had songs like "Over the Rainbow" on it:yawn:. Taylor has a some hip-hop and rock:rocker: in him. He could probably pull off any genre of music he wanted to. I think Kat would only be able to pull off slower songs:yawn:. I am not saying slow songs are bad, but an album of slow songs wouldn't be a very good seller. I don't even think she sang/sung "Black Horse in a Cherry Tree" very good:thumbdown:. She sounded kind of drunk:wacko:. My family and I all think Chris should have won but when he got kicked off( my sister cried:cry::whome: ), we thought, well now Elliott should win. When Elliott got kicked off, we thought it had better be Taylor. I am so GLAD that Taylor won.:thumbsup::clap: