National Walk-Out Day

ScottieCH

I think all people who use their services should boycott them for the rest of the week. Hit them in the pockets also.

Guest CNOrtega

I just think it's funny that Wal Mart was covered up in Mexicans last night, stocking up for the "boycott".

Guest CNOrtega

I do believe Pilgrim's shut down today. Won't be buying their chicken anymroe. If you support that, don't go to KFC, because they get their chicken from Pilgrim's.

Originally posted by CNOrtega

I do believe Pilgrim's shut down today. Won't be buying their chicken anymroe. If you support that, don't go to KFC, because they get their chicken from Pilgrim's.

Is your one and only goal to ruin that town? MP can't survive without selling some bird. I know a LOT of great people working out there with families. Don't boycott the Beau, just enjoy the day at work with fewer people! If they boycott once a week, wouldn't the world be a better place? Today, I have a smaller classroom, we got to focus our studies, and with 8 fewer people of 15 in each class, Wow, my test review is going GREAT!

The illegals are not the only ones who need to be held up to the standards of our law. The companies who employ them should be held accountable as well. There should also be spot audits of companies without warning to see who is in compliance and who is not as far as hiring illegals. If you break the law..your ____ gets a heavy, heavy fine. Of course thats just my opinion...go ahead and call it a redneck mentality if you will.

The people that were waving the Mexican flags, (until someone told them that it wouldn't help them much).....the people that love the the NEW Spanish version of the Star Spangled Banner, and have come to the US as illegals.....have shown me that they do not respect our laws, our national symbols, and it shows me where their loyalty really is.......MEXICO............They want to have all the benifits of America, but they don't want to accept American culture, traditon, or law.....??????:mad:

Guest CNOrtega
Originally posted by BoBellCrew

I bet you eat KFC again...

Considering I've eaten there maybe three times in the last two years, I think I can live without it.