IT'S A SAD DAY IN NACOGDOCHES

Guest OLDREDRAIDERCOACH

Guest OLDREDRAIDERCOACH

I worked there between 1999-2001....the memories of that place I will never forget. R.I.P. Jitterbugs! Rebuild it and they will come.

Hey... i worked there in the spring of 99 and so did my wife! lol

I am sure some Nac folks will use this as a opportunity to attack the night clubs and say it's better off for Nac that it's gone. I do know this..some folks lives will really be changed byt his since alot of them were out there every friggin night it was open.

it's funny..but Bubba YBarbo the owner asked me when i applied there if i was dating anyone that was already working at Jitterbugs. I told him no And he said i would be shortly. 2 years later i married my wife who used to work the front door...lol

Originally posted by rabbitts&canes

hate to hear that. i never visited the establishment. my days as a jack were of the crossroads/bj's/cotteneyedjoes era. all since gone by the wayside

The guy who owned Crossroads now own's Flashback Cafe there in Nac. It's a resturant by day..and a bar by night. Darn good chicken friend steak for 3.99 !

Ah yes, the $0.25 drafts, $0.50 mini pitchers(who needs cups) followed up with $1.00 bourbons. If you actually were brave enough to do the Tequila Bat Races you got 2 FREE shots of cheap tequilla...poor college man's Heaven on Thursday night...could have a real good time for $5.00. Plus it was free to get in b/4 10:00. (I was there at 7:50 every Thursday...ain't that right bigdawg.):dancingbanana: Luckily I was out of college before Thursday night became Techno Nite:thumbdown:

Where's everyone gonna go now in Nac...Sports Shack? :crybaby:

Originally posted by bigdawg16

it's funny..but Bubba YBarbo the owner asked me when i applied there if i was dating anyone that was already working at Jitterbugs. I told him no And he said i would be shortly. 2 years later i married my wife who used to work the front door...lol

She ever tan there? Sho' hope not.