Best 1-2 punch in East Texas

ohmygosh

There has been alot said about the best running back in each district, How about talking about a team with more than one running back.

I think that Van will have 2 if not 3 excellent RB's.

Crawford SR.

Calhoun JR.

Hayes Soph.

Who else?

Guest TtownEagle803

Tatum will Have 2 studs....

Sr. Lennon Creer which is bein recruited by Miami, Texas, Texas A&M, OU, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, and LSU.

And JR. Bryce Beall which is a speed back that will plow people rather than try to go around them.

If you add the legs of QB. Cashas Pollard then you have the most deadly backfield in 2A.

Guest TtownEagle803

Yeah we're loaded, 2 big DI recruits in Lennon Creer and Darnius Moore, with a load of returning underclassmen that started on last years champion team. The offense is loaded, defense is gonna be rowdy too.

And that Tatum team is playing at the 2A level ... great chance for another State Championship.

Which of these "Best 1-2 punch in East Texas" will have a good enough line to block for them ..... so that they'll prove that they're the "Best 1-2 punch in East Texas"?

Originally posted by ohmygosh

There has been alot said about the best running back in each district, How about talking about a team with more than one running back.

I think that Van will have 2 if not 3 excellent RB's.

Crawford SR.

Calhoun JR.

Hayes Soph.

Who else?

Yeah, I would love to see Van's 1-2 punch face up against Gilmer's 1-2 punch of GJ and Kennedy! But, I know that will never happen because Van will go small school and Gilmer will go big school, lucky for Gilmer. :whome:

Guest TtownEagle803

I wouldnt be suprised if Creer puts up 2500 to 3000 yards this year, possibly even more. He put up 2000 lastyear and he missed 4 or 5 of the 15 games we played. And he has 3 or 4 of the lineman returning to block for him. Beall could easily put up over 1000, hes gonna be nasty as a JR. You could prolly compare Lennon Creer rushing against 2A defenses to Madden like rushing #s.

2500 or 3000 thats alot of yards. T town eagle wouldn't that be some kind of record, also has creer decided on where he gonna play in college yet.

ttowneagle

from all the talk about Tatum being in 2a and how easy their season will be sounds like Creer could go over the 5000 yard mark before the playoffs even start.

Remember this the game is played on a 50 x 100 yard field in 4 quaters not on a web site or in the stands..... anything can happen on any given night.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by canes1

ttowneagle

from all the talk about Tatum being in 2a and how easy their season will be sounds like Creer could go over the 5000 yard mark before the playoffs even start.

Remember this the game is played on a 50 x 100 yard field in 4 quaters not on a web site or in the stands..... anything can happen on any given night.

Yeah, I know. But without me making bold predictions like that, you wouldnt have a reason to roll out of bed and log on to smoaky so you can have something clever to say about my arrogant predictions. And yeah 3500 yards is way out there, but I see him atleast puttin up another 2000 yard season if not more.

Guest TtownEagle803

He hasn't decided where hes goin yet, if I was him I would drag it out and eat up the attention. He's received offers from Miami and Texas. LSU invited him to their camp. He'a a little bigger than he was last year, hes at 6'1 202 right now running a 4.4 in the 40.

Originally posted by TtownEagle803
Originally posted by canes1

ttowneagle

Yeah, I know. But without me making bold predictions like that, you wouldnt have a reason to roll out of bed and log on to smoaky so you can have something clever to say about my arrogant predictions. And yeah 3500 yards is way out there, but I see him atleast puttin up another 2000 yard season if not more.

Its exactly that a prediction and only a prediction its not going to win games or bring home a state title. You should be congratulated how ever for giving all these people logged on to smoaky a reason to get up in the morning. Now with that out of the way Creer is a stud of a player and I have no doubt that he will have a sucessful year in 2006 along with Moore and the rest of the returning team from 05 baring any injuries, but dont think that just because the eagles are in 2a now that the other teams are going to just lay down if anything they will play harder. I am sure that Garrison, Timpson, Waskom, Troup, EF and the rest would love to say that they were the team that put a L on Tatum's record.

P.S. I love the arrogant predictions it just makes game time that much more exiciting

Guest TtownEagle803

True, they are only predictions but its something to talk about. September needs to hurry up and get here, theres nothing like High School football.