Arp or Tatum

Seminole44

I know this is a LONG time away, but a friend of mine and I were having a bit of an argument about who will win between Tatum and Arp in basketball, just wondering what everyone else thought on this?

IMO, I think Tatum has the advantage. I know Arp has Sedrick Johnson but I'm not sold on the rest of the team espeically now that Gill and Wills are gone. Tatum always has athletes and they play great D--- I gotta go with Tatum.

Guest TtownEagle803

Tatum has some speed burners. Arp is fast, but we got some SPEED. Wait till you catch a glimps of Darnius Moore. And I do mean a glimps cuz thats about all you're gonna be able to see. 3 gold medals and hes lookin for more next year.

Originally posted by notacommunist

Eizek,

Don't automatically give the district team track trophy to Tatum! They will not be able to look over their shoulders at the district meet becuase 19-2A will compete in everything come mid-April.

Tatum has too much track depth and history. Any program that has challenged Atlanta throughout these last 10-15 years deserves to be a district favorite.

"i had heard arp a big guy move in that looked real good, if that is true i would pick arp. "

I saw him play also at UT Tyler and he had like 12 points and 7 rebounds. (Somewhere in there.) The most amazing play was when he was at the 3 point line, pump faked, took 2 dribbles, and dunked over 2 players while getting fouled. He acted like it was nothing, went to the free throw line and made the free throw.

Arp will be tough with him around.