*** Official Game Thread of the 2006 MLB All-Star Game ***

Originally posted by strawberry66

It doesnt mean that Baseball isnt good, just not the best. I still like it....a little.:tongue:

You're mistaking fact and opinion.

The fact is, your opinion is wrong. :D

Still should make sure they all play and if he gets down to his last and a pitcher.........then they play til it ends, plain and simple.

When you realize you are getting low on the bench get creative and run on every play to create a run or two !!

Man, what a great game! When Young was down 0-2, I still had hope since he is one of the best two-strike hitters in baseball. When will those AL managers learn that you have to have Rangers in the lineup to win this game? That' FOUR games in a row a Ranger has had the game-winning hit or the MVP....or both!

Five0, I thought the same thing with the Glaus interview, but I think they knew he would be interviewed for the MVP...maybe that's why they talked to somebody else while the stuff was getting set up for Young's presentation.

Andruw Jones and Scott Rolen ... didn't get into the game. The NL could have used them in LF and at 3rd base in the top of the 9th.

BUt I am glad that the AL won ... and especially that it was Young that had the big hit.