Gilmer's Football Uniforms

nikebuckeye

Guest TtownEagle803

I dunno, the whole Miami Hurricane look just isnt kickin it for me. Tatum has some tight Uni's with the metalic helmets and all. They look pretty clean.

I really like Tatum's uni's. Green is my favorite color and I like green with black.

I've seen pictures of Elysian Fields' uni's and I like the Miami look.

Gilmer's are really nice bit I think it's about time for a new style. But when you have orange and black together, you can't go wrong.

Originally posted by poisonednutz10

I really like Tatum's uni's. Green is my favorite color and I like green with black.

I've seen pictures of Elysian Fields' uni's and I like the Miami look.

Gilmer's are really nice bit I think it's about time for a new style. But when you have orange and black together, you can't go wrong.

hahah the first person that hasnt put there own school down as the best looking uni's.. thanks for being honest

Don't get me wrong, I love Gilmer's uni's. Orange and black together are favorite color pairings. But Green is my favorite color and Tatum's style is nice. I guess I should be a little more specific and say their Home uni's are the ones that I really like.

Tatum just edges out Gilmer in the uni contest, but Gilmer gets the nod for the contest that matters! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by KirtFalcon

Naw . . . Garrison's look snappier and they have more combinations . . . and the Garrison players fill them out better! :pirate:

jefferson may not have the best uniforms but filling them out i dont think you know what youre talking about and i think our main color is white now with less maroon

Guest TtownEagle803

Well, we usually change our uni's about every 2 years or so, so dont be suprised to see something new. They keep gettin better and better everytime so I'm waitin to see what the next batch looks like. Whenever they decide to change them.

Originally posted by poisonednutz10

I would really love to see the Bucks use the orange more...like a shiny orange crush look...hey, we could have the "orange crush" defense instead of "black flag"...

On NCAA football, I would always creat Gilmer and use them to play a dynasty. I made the home and away uni's like they are and made an alternate jersey that was orange with white letters and numbers outlined in black with the side stripes being black. The pants were white with the side stripes black. They looked really clean on the game, maybe they could get something like that.