Scrimmage Scores

bassmaster

Originally posted by Rhino2K4
Originally posted by Trueballer24

ooooooh new boston beat atlanta..... did atlanta look bad or is new boston really that good

It's a scrimmage for Pete's sake! :wacko:

Betcha New Boston wouldn't beat Atlanta in September. ;)

Why does that seem to shock some of you? New Boston went into Atlanta's house last year and beat them fair and square. That was last year when they were young...they are now 1 year older and a very talented group of kids.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TheEaglesWIT

I THINK~

Tatum 2 Spring Hill 0

Wow!!!! By reading all of the hype about Tatum all summer on SDC I sure would have thought they would have beaten Spring Hill a WHOLE lot worse. Maybe that's why they play the games!

OK PUFF!!!!!...for YOUR information...that LITTLE coach was NOT in the way of the EF defender on the Alto touchdown run....BUT he did throw one heck of a block latter on in the scrimmage....Was at the scrimmage and that old coach...yes he is old can move pretty good for a big man...I would not want to get in his way..especially when the dinner bell rang....he was a coach there 20 years ago when Alto was pretty good back in the mid 80's...glad to see him back in the black and gold....just thought it was interesting that PUFF was whining about the TD....great option play....I think it was the Loftin kid that ran the td.....not as much speed as his uncle had...but still pretty good.

Now why would you say that I did not say block that was stinger, I just corrected him and stated it was a screen. You know when you loose site of something due to a obstruction. No BIG deal.... Great run!!! I wouldn't want to get in the way when the dinner bell rings especially if it to the DQ there... I'll need the Pepto all week.

Yeah, I agree with you that Tim Curry should get the starting QB job, and Dakota Alexander is a great QB too ,and so we will see come Sept.1 on who's going to be the starting QB for EF, and I also heard that Tim Curry was already on the Dandy Don's LSU recruiting website page.

Originally posted by CC_WARDVIEW
Originally posted by EFSTING

Well, Dakota Alexander started for EF for a few games at the end season last year,and so he may have the experience with the team,but the new kid Tim Curry is a awesome QB with an arm,and so my opinion is that Tim Curry should get the start, but both of them are capable of starting for EF this season,and so we will just have to wait and see how it turns out ,But the bottom line is the (Experience VS. Arm strength).

I talked with Aaron Price at UTEP at a fund raiser a couple of weeks ago this kids name came up in our conversation about talent in Texas for the 2008 recruiting class, its in their mind that he will be the number one or number two recruited QB out of the state of Texas. I had seen him at the Gilmer 7 on 7 and posted here and tried to get some information on him through contacts. There is no doubt that he will get the starting job with the talent that he has. The Alexander kid is a good player but he did not have that much positive experience to carry from last year.

The kid from Carthage might turn some heads as well there is always very talented kids that come form our great state of Texas, I wish the best for all of them. I am just hoping with the changes here in Tyler that we can turn things around here.

CC Wardview

You seem to have some ties to college recruiters and know a lot of info about players in the East Texas area are you a college scout yourself

ummm EF seems to be in a tight little spot at QB i guess. Well i went to a few of the EF 7 on 7 games and i couldnt really put my finger on the starter just yet. I think that regardless of who starts EF will have their hands full in their district...Tough road ahead of them no doubt. put that goes for every team in the district except Tatum if you ask me...

Originally posted by getusome
Originally posted by CC_WARDVIEW
Originally posted by EFSTING

Well, Dakota Alexander started for EF for a few games at the end season last year,and so he may have the experience with the team,but the new kid Tim Curry is a awesome QB with an arm,and so my opinion is that Tim Curry should get the start, but both of them are capable of starting for EF this season,and so we will just have to wait and see how it turns out ,But the bottom line is the (Experience VS. Arm strength).

Just a quick question, how can a player be ranked so high when he has not even taken the first snap yet

I talked with Aaron Price at UTEP at a fund raiser a couple of weeks ago this kids name came up in our conversation about talent in Texas for the 2008 recruiting class, its in their mind that he will be the number one or number two recruited QB out of the state of Texas. I had seen him at the Gilmer 7 on 7 and posted here and tried to get some information on him through contacts. There is no doubt that he will get the starting job with the talent that he has. The Alexander kid is a good player but he did not have that much positive experience to carry from last year.

The kid from Carthage might turn some heads as well there is always very talented kids that come form our great state of Texas, I wish the best for all of them. I am just hoping with the changes here in Tyler that we can turn things around here.

CC Wardview

You seem to have some ties to college recruiters and know a lot of info about players in the East Texas area are you a college scout yourself