Bullard beats Rusk??

OLB2831

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by OLB2831
Originally posted by TtownEagle803

Dear Lord, Sweet Jesus, give it a rest. Be happy that you looked good and that another 0-10 season doesnt look like its in the near future but to throw a party like you guys are, c'mon now. You outscored the #7 ranked team in 3A(in a scrimmage), which was trying to throw in a few more plays than Sturns left, Sturns right, and Sturns up the middle. They we're trying something new, not to mention the fact that there isnt any emotions or feelings tied up in this scrimmage as opposed to being in a real game. I'm happy for Bullard, I really am. But yall Bullard fans sound like your ready to travel out to Gilmer or make a trip down here to Tatum to reak havoc or something. Calm down just a tad bit, I can understand you being happy, but theres a few more stepping stones before you're a big dog. Like winning a game, not a scrimmage. In a real game Rusk woulda put some points on the board, it was a scrimmage.

if no emotions were tied up in this game then why was that almost every play was delayed because of Rusk trying to fight someone? o yea because they were frustrated because they were getting beat by a team coming off of an 0-10 season and is ranked like 130th in state

Its a scrimmage.......A SCRIMMAGE. For god sakes, get off of the high horse now before somebody in the regular season knocks you off of it. Yeah, ya look better than what people thought ya'll would, Congrats. I'm proud of ya, but just drop it kid. Nobody will even remember that scrimmage a week from now. And the scrimmage means nothing....ya know why?? Cuz Rusk is still ranked #7 and yall are still ranked #130 or whatever it is. It meant nothing other than the fact that ya'll have improved a little bit. Now just use it as a mentality biulder to keep gettin better instead of boasting about a "practice game" that has very little meaning to it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we aren't boasting just announcing an accomplishment that we're proud of since we haven't won a regular season game in 11 games...basically yes we want people to know that we are better than we used to be so people won't just look past us and this the only way of doing that, by posting a victory or more an accomplishment so that everyone can see...it's about RESPECT something that we've worked hard for and got none quite respectively in the since that we have'nt won much but during our games we do show class...b.t.w our whole team was at your game last year for the defeat of the Canton Eagles:thumbsup:...for that day we were BIG TATUM fans!!!

Guest TtownEagle803

we aren't boasting just announcing an accomplishment that we're proud of since we haven't won a regular season game in 11 games...basically yes we want people to know that we are better than we used to be so people won't just look past us and this the only way of doing that, by posting a victory or more an accomplishment so that everyone can see...it's about RESPECT something that we've worked hard for and got none quite respectively in the since that we have'nt won much but during our games we do show class...b.t.w our whole team was at your game last year for the defeat of the Canton Eagles:thumbsup:...for that day we were BIG TATUM fans!!!

lol, i think everyone that was at the game was a big Tatum fan. No one really likes Canton all that much. But quite honestly...I would rather go into the season letting people think that once again we had nothing as opposed to letting everyone know that we outscored a good team in a scrimmage. Yeah, ya'll have had a lack of respect but it comes with an 11 game losing streak. But win a few games and that will all change. But telling everone about a practice game that you won isnt gonna solve the respect problem. I think ya'll will have a turn around season but dont count your chickens before they hatch all the way. And that scrimmage between Rusk was the little chickens poking their beaks through the shell.....they aint all the way out yet.

yea you're right we are hoping we have a turn around season which wouldn't have to be much like for instance a 3-7 season lol but we'll do our best....yea i love the way during ya'lls game against Canton they we're the ones getting ejected for personal fouls and acting stupid...yall kept class and showed a lot a of discipline even when Coach Kinne came across the field, that's when i thought it was gonna get ugly. but anyway good luck on the upcoming season and yes our team will be at Tatum's scrimmage tonight..show Kilgore some 3A football or well 2A i guess!!

Excally,when people hear about bullard now the first thing that comes to mind is "losers who couldnt win a game and were sucky" this year we(bullard) want people to know that we(bullard) plan to step it up a notch and get work done. Im not saying they will be undefeated, Im not saying they will clinch the 2nd or 3rd place in the disrict but Iam saying that bullard is moving up and showing everyone that bullard is changing on the field,on the court,and out on that diamond.

I re-read this topic...and was wondering about somthing...someone said Bullard shut down Sturns...then someone else gave stats...he had 10 carries for 140 yards?...14 ypc...shutting down? :blink: Not trying to start another argument but I thought that was kind of funny.

Originally posted by StillWatchin

I re-read this topic...and was wondering about somthing...someone said Bullard shut down Sturns...then someone else gave stats...he had 10 carries for 140 yards?...14 ypc...shutting down? :blink: Not trying to start another argument but I thought that was kind of funny.

trust me those stats were way off...if he had that many yards he would've scored more than once and he didn't

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by poisonednutz10

Not necessarily. You could have 198 yards on 2 carries and 0 TD's.

Not likely, but it could happen, lol.