Mount Enterprise @ Union Hill

Calhoun

Mt. Enterprise has some good looking kids....was at the Maud game and it was a very, very good game...I know that shocked some people (Maud was a 33 point underdog) but don't take Maud lightely this year...by the time district rolls around they are going to make some noise...just ask some of the Mt. Enterprise players or coaches...the Cardinals are a completely different team.

Originally posted by ThomasEdisonIII

not dogging the district there blessed..........i'm sure maud has a new competetive attitude..........just saying the district isn't what it was with harleton and big sandy out. no offense meant

No offense taken....you are definitely right about the district being weaker with the loss of Harleton and Big Sandy but at least the small schools can compete now!!! For our guys that's a great feeling!!! Changing that losing attitude is the first step in building a winning program and it's a battle we have to fight daily.

Originally posted by BIG DOG 15

Let's see...UH by 3 TDS....hmm.....UH will roll....hmmm....Mount Enterprise wins 18 to 15 in overtime...looks like to me the wildcats are turning heads...we will see.;);)

they tried to roll but the wildcats DEFENSE shut them down!! Go Cats!