Off Season

Jacket10

Lawdog, correct me if I am wrong....

Jacksonville is reloading. Strong junior and sophmore classes from last year will be filling the spots from a senior packed roster from last year. All 11 starters (when decided upon) will have some type of varsity experience from last season. The roster was 2 deep last year in most spots and should remain that way this year. Many guys coming off the bench this year would be able to start at some other schools in the district.

Soccerwatcher, you know your facts. I just hope they step up this year. Some got a lot of playing time some didnt. We are replacing a lot of starting spots but these guys can play a little. Probably not as talented but play together better. Should be a good year but its too early to say now.

Jacket10, yes you can say we are rebuilding or reloading this season. Lost 10 starters last year. Whole new team you will see this year. Dont know how good we will be but there is potential here.

Well we have already hit some injuries but should be okay with exception of maybe one who is not sure yet cause he has to big of a heart for his body but he is going to get that checked out today and then yesterday Matt Cain, who has been the starting keeper for the past 2 years, broke his nose. But i think we should be all good by the time season comes around..i hope atleast

• 3 weeks later...