Police Say Accidential Overdose

Originally posted by Gtownhornsfan

Heard on the radio tonight that the Dallas police wanted an appology from T.O. because he said they lied about it being an overdose, the police dept is standing behind their officers report and that T.O. is trying to save face.

Be clear, T.O's pulicist, if anyone, said the Dallas police lied. T.O. never said anything directly about the police report. He simply said he did not try to commit suicide. In fact, T.O. thanked the police department, the EMT's and the staff at Baylor in his speech.

Give me a break. I can relate to T.O.

When I took pain killers after I had surgery on my face I continued to take natural supplements for my body. I had a bad reaction and I broke out in a huge rash and missed school for about a week.

Incidents like this do happen. I am amazed at how the media over played this. The media is just looking for T.O. to mess up so they play it up as him being the typical bad boy. I am real ashamed of the way the media handled this.

Did any of you know about the school shooting that happened in Colorado? Yeah, it happened on the SAME day! All the news coverage I saw was about T.O. that day.

T.O. has been fairly quiet so far minus this. I wish many of you "haters" get off your high horse. Some people do change.

I cannot wait to see T.O. shut up his critics.

• 3 months later...
Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by ragweed

Has anybody met a policeman that is not a fairy?

Gotta know

Ragweed, I'm not a cop, but I am in emergency service. It is people like you that give stupid people a bad name. You know nothing about the people you speak of, except probably the negative experiences you've had that were probably initiated by something you did.

You apparently appreciate nothing. Your idea of being cute is to come onto a forum such as this and talk trash, all the time hiding behind your anonymous screen name. I would bet if you were a better citizen and a better person, you wouldn't have such a bad opinion of police officers because you have might not have spent so much time, as strawberry put it, in the back of those squad cars.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

He was pretty sly. He posted on several threads, then got offline. He war rude and childish. But the word on the street is that he earned himself a two-week vacation from the smoakhouse.

Good riddance.

Originally posted by DLeihman32878

Does it really matter anymore?

The Cowboy haters are going to use this as a reason to hate the Cowboys more.

The T.O. haters will use this as a reason to hate T.O. more.

Likewise, the Cowboy homers won't care as long as the Cowboys win games.

I heard he would have died but he dropped half of the pills!:w00t: