Jacksonville 35 Marshall 28.final

GoCatsGo

wow. great game. jacksonville eliminated turnovers big time this week and it showed what they could do if they could elimnate them. carmon boyd anderson was a hoss tonight. marshall's qb reminded me of trevelyan canady from jville's team 2 years ago. jville just pounded the ball all night and got big plays when they needed. if they can eliminate the long passes marshall got it wouldnt have been near as close. idk if the refs did a very good job tonight, poor officiating on both sides of the ball. marshall got tons of penalties that i didnt even see. jville benefited from them big time. but they stood tall on a goal line stand near the end of the game. good game tribe!!

Originally posted by formertribesman

wow. great game. jacksonville eliminated turnovers big time this week and it showed what they could do if they could elimnate them. carmon boyd anderson was a hoss tonight. marshall's qb reminded me of trevelyan canady from jville's team 2 years ago. jville just pounded the ball all night and got big plays when they needed. if they can eliminate the long passes marshall got it wouldnt have been near as close. idk if the refs did a very good job tonight, poor officiating on both sides of the ball. marshall got tons of penalties that i didnt even see. jville benefited from them big time. but they stood tall on a goal line stand near the end of the game. good game tribe!!

Naw, what kept Marshall in the game were those "DANG" squib kicks and giving them the ball at mid field.

Jax took it to the Mavs. I didn't think it would be a close game. I picked the Mavs by 3 TDs.

The race just took on a new face. If Jax plays like they did tonight they take district. If the Mavs play like they did tonight they take second. If Hallsville plays like they did tonight they take third.

At last count Kilgore was losing to Whitehouse in the 4th 28-7.

henderson had PT 28-14 late in the 4th.