The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tatum_DirtyBird

Cowboys vs. Giants

If the Giants blitz Bledslow then they will win. If not maybe he can throw some passes up for grabs.

Guest texpal22

i think Dallas wins. should be a close game though

depends on which giants team decides to show up. if it is the team that played against seattle then the cowboys will win easily. if it is the giants that sacked mike vick 7 times and beat the falcons then bledsoe and the cowboys will have a very long day. if vick cant escape that pass rush then bledsoe will be a sitting duck. oh yeah if they lose expect to hear more lip from #81.

If Dallas can protect Bledsoe i feel they will when because then he can get the ball to Glenn deep and T.O. on quick slants and hit him deep also.If Dallas cant protect they will look for them to lose because Bledsoe melts under pressure.

If NY has a slow start Dallas should win, but after the start Dallas had against Houston...........I don't know.....

Guest texpal22

i wouldn't be surprised if he calls it quits after this year

If parcells quits after this year, then Bob Stoops could be the new Dallas Cowboys coach. ehh........:hmmm:

Guest texpal22
Originally posted by UG_Sooner

If parcells quits after this year, then Bob Stoops could be the new Dallas Cowboys coach. ehh........:hmmm:

i sure hope not

I don't think Big Game Bob would be the man to replace Parcells, at least I hope not.

The last thing JJ would do is get another Barry Switzer. I think he's learned his lesson on that.

Back on Topic the Cowboys win this one in a close game.

I do enough thinking for school so I will just say that I hope Dallas wins. This sure does ruin the 7 o clock prayer meetings we have on monday nights. Oh well I will just say Dear God, Please let the Cowboys win? Amen...then go watch the game...