Muad (5-2) (1-0) @ Union Hill (5-1)

maudy1

Well, well, well........Maud and Union Hill.......who will win?....who will win?

I would love to have something with a touch of humor to say here but the fact is Union Hill has not proven if they are the team to beat in 19-A. I would say the Bulldogs would win based on history but the Red Birds are putting up some big numbers. It may be interesting.

But just like the the Arizona version of the Cardinals last night, I'm sure the Maud version will find a way to lose.

No doubt the Bulldogs will win. You must not have seen the game in DAllas 2 weeks ago. Bulldogs beat the big Faith Christian team in the last 5 seconds of the game. They never gave up after being down 2 or 3 touchdowns. I'm rooting for the Bulldogs.

Go UH!

Gotta support Coach Blair. As a teacher, coach, and gentleman he was an inspiration to us all. He is involved and makes an effort to support not only his community, but also the surrounding communities. So, Gilmer is definately behind Coach Buddy Blair and his Bulldogs!

I am taking Maud in a shootout! Coach Finney is turning Maud around and they are fired up about having a winning record, and yes, they do have some awesome kids and the team is real young beleive it or not. Be prepared for Maud to make some noise.:smileybanger: