Hope Cody Glenns got his mouthpiece in

Twentytwo

NO kidding.. It worked maybe 1 or 2 out of 5 tries with Roy Williams, but no WR since has been able to break it like he could. I can't stand Greg Davis. When they went with a FB in a I formation, they were able to break a run. Why not keep with it? This shotgun zone read is for a QB would can keep it and run if needed, not Colt McCoy. They need to go back to the offense they used with Major and Ricky and run down hill. Tieman can play FB just fine. He's a walk on LB converted FB who isn't scared to hit and wants to play

Originally posted by Twentytwo

Im sure theres a feed somewhere.

Its on ABC.

Just found out the only internet feed you can get is through Yahoo Sportsline Broadcasts..which is a subscribtion service (pay site). It appears the Longhorns sports have signed an exclusive agreement. So the radio sites that broadcasts the game can not simulcast the game over the internet.

:thumbdown: I guess everybody has gotta make a buck.

Originally posted by Twentytwo

I just wish the guy would quit saying if your wondering why its 19....we cant start a series without it.

And did anyone know this is Colt McCoy's first game outside of the state of Texas? I only learned that six times in this game.

I can't stand Musburger.

Did you know that there were more people in the stands than the entire city of Tuscola?

How about the fact that McCoy saved a guys life this summer?

I guess the fact that I watch every Texas game makes the fact that I've heard this stuff TIME AND TIME AND TIME again more obvious, but how many times does Musburger have to say it during the game? It's almost like in basketball every time Buckman shot a free throw some announcer would mention the fact that his dad played golf at UT with Tom Kite and Ben Crenshaw. It was like clockwork.

lobo4life,

You make a great point---the Tuscola stuff has become redundant, especially since UT has been on television, national television at that...

Let's hear about something different with him...or just talk about how he's a tough kid who reminds me of another former Texas QB, Major Applewhite---who also won a monster game in Lincoln.

Smoaky

I wouldn't have as much of a problem if Texas had different announcers weekly, but I know Musburger has done the Horns at least twice this year. So he should know that most people watching the Horns, whether they are fans of UT or the opponent, already know most background info on McCoy.

You'd at least think someone would tell him that giving the same info weekly just isn't wise, but oh well. I just tune him out most of the time anyway.

Originally posted by Smoaky

Twentytwo,

Cody Glenn should've have said what he said...but unlike most every single person on this site, he's playing the game...and you're not...and neither is basically anyone else.

Smoaky

So basically a message board is no longer a place to state your opinion/have fun/share valuable information with other sports fans.

Sorry the Huskers couldnt capitalize on Horns mistakes time and time again.

Originally posted by EastTexaninHawaii

Im really ticked I didn't get to see this....You couldn't have asked for a better job of trying to replace VY. I don't care what anybody says this kid has been special.

Try WOAI out of San Antonio next time. When Texas played OSU I muted the tv and listened to the game on the net on woai.com