UCLA!!!!

lobo4life

And with playing ND at home, the Trojans will finish undefeated and be back in the BIG GAME, going for it all, probably against Ohio State.

Are they the 2nd best team in America? Probably not, but they're still undefeated and started in a nice spot in the BCS. Starting high makes it hard for another team to catch them. Granted, Michigan leaped them for 2nd, but since Ohio State plays Michigan, one will fall below USC and give them 2nd.

Originally posted by Aggie2008

Texas made the same type of miraculous comeback the other day. If Nebraska doesn't fumble there the game is over. But they found a way to win.

That is what good teams do.

I knew that argument would be made.

The difference is that Texas was on the road in a HOSTILE environment against Nebraska. Pulling out a win on the road in a place like Lincoln is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH tougher than what ND did.

Notre Dame was at home against UCLA, a decent, but not great team. There's no excuse for ND to play as bad as they did for as long as they did. And let's not even get into the Michigan State fiasco.

They are a middle of the top 25 football team. The offense is good, but not anywhere near as good as people want to make them out to be. And their defense is a complete joke. It's just pathetic that they are going to win the 9 games or be ranked high enough in the BCS to where they get an automatic bid to a big bowl just to get blown out like they did last year against Ohio State. I can just hope that Texas is the team who gets a shot at them.

I will agree that USC isn't as good as their ranking, but they are undefeated. If and when they lose then they won't be considered a top team. Right now, they beat ND by double digits at home.