Carthage vs Crockett

fbfan613

I think Carthage had a bad night against Rusk although I am not taking anything from Rusk they beat Carthage and congradulations to Rusk. The Rusk game is over time to move on. I am neither uniformed nor do I smoke weed. I believe Carthage will win this game whether it be from one point or 14 points. Seems to me after reading these post Carthage is the underdog which is good. But this is why the games are played. I have seen Carthage play and their defense was against Rusk is not the defense I had been seeing. They will get back on track and win.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by troop6

I think Carthage had a bad night against Rusk although I am not taking anything from Rusk they beat Carthage and congradulations to Rusk. The Rusk game is over time to move on. I am neither uniformed nor do I smoke weed. I believe Carthage will win this game whether it be from one point or 14 points. Seems to me after reading these post Carthage is the underdog which is good. But this is why the games are played. I have seen Carthage play and their defense was against Rusk is not the defense I had been seeing. They will get back on track and win.

Carthage was predicted to be district champs.....they are no where near being underdogs.

Carthage was predicted to be district champs.....they are no where near being underdogs.

Right now, predictions don't mean anything. Carthage is behind the eight ball if they don't beat Crockett, and I think Crockett was underrated coming into this season.;)

Originally posted by fbfan613
Originally posted by troop6

A prediction is just that - "a prediction".

Originally posted by soonermajic

was their QB in after they were up by 50 points or is that just gross exxageration...:ermm:

No exageration. I really do hate it for the kid. I hope he is able to play soon, if not it will be a wasted season for him that wasn't necessary.

Originally posted by CHSfootball07

hes not out for the season were just waiting for him to be 100% for playoffs

Saving him for the "playoffs" sounds like a plan but there is always the possibility that you could not make the playoffs. I'm sure he would like to be playing now-being a part of getting to the "playoffs". That is the most exciting accomplishment of the season. Being out with an injury for three weeks is never what an athlete would chose to do.