How far will SS go this year?

wildcatrunner06

yea...they lost most of their starters so they will have to prove to me that they are worthy of being a powerhouse team....very possible that they may do it again tho...ss has always had a really good soccer program and im ready to see what Coach Holt has up his sleeve after losing Blake and Brent Holly, Chris Rogers, Wilfredo Larios, Spencer Daniel and all of those guys...but i still would not be surprised to see these guys comming up and filling in these guys' shoes pick up where the class of 06 left off

actually we(PT) played SS my sophomore year they were very dirty but i guess you can say we were a little dirty to but there were 4 red cards and a bunch of yellow cards that game they we were okay that year but i guess they improved a whole lot the next year considerin they got to the region finals...but i dont think SS will go far in the playoffs this year especially if they lost a lot of starters only cause the back ups or upcoming JV players wont have alot of varsity experience but who knows they could suprise everyone.. that would be cool if 2 east texas teams can make it to the state tourney