Shout Out 2 D'field Fans !!!!

SL1KK

I arrived at the Hughes Springs game at 4:45 and there were 20 or more fans with me waiting to get in the gate. By 5:30 the visitor's side at Mustang Stadium was full. This is the type of support we need to give our boys week after week. I just wanted to post how proud I was of our FANS. We will need the same kind of support for the next 2 games. I really believe the kids fed off of our emotion, I know they love all the noise.

I was just extremely proud to be a Tiger Friday night...

Keep it up boys, and Good Luck with New Boston...I thought the boys played with a ton of heart Friday night, they weren't going to be denied.

I have always been proud of the Tiger's support system. I know I am planning on being in Big D early for the NB game this Friday. Also know that if you want a seat at Pewitt you better get there early. We will be selling Hamburgars that are as good as you can get so don't worry about food. We are expecting the largest crowd ever at a Pewitt game when the Tigers come rolling in. Going to be a fun three weeks. Come on Tigers and bring one home Friday Night!

Originally posted by blesseddaily

Where are all those clowns that were on here after Dangerfields tough non-district schedule blasting the coaches and players???????? Typical "bleacher coaches"...now the coaches are great!!!! How pathetic!

No one questioned the coaches during the non-district games...It was the Hooks game they struggled in, and they would most likely admit it if you asked them...Besides, a little criticism always does some good, it helps right the ship !!!

No one wants the coaches gone, they just want them to give the kids the best opportunity to win...No matter who the opponent is...

And this thread has nothing to do with coaching, I wanted to show my appreciation for the fans...They did their part Friday night...

originally quoted by blesseddaily Where are all those clowns that were on here after Dangerfields tough non-district schedule blasting the coaches and players???????? Typical "bleacher coaches"...now the coaches are great!!!! How pathetic!
I am glad the Tigers won, but I still think the Hooks game will come back to haunt the Tigers and keep them out of the playoffs unless the Tigers can knock off either NB or Pewitt. You won't see me on here saying these coaches are great. Just don't believe it. Correct me if I am wrong, but where have you been blessed?? I don't remember seeing you posting anything on here when the Tigers were struggling early in the year, talk about a bleacher coach.

Coaches are human too !!!

Anynight, anywhere they can have a bad game too, just like a QB or any other player... They can call a good game against New Boston Fri. night or against Pewitt next week and everyone will forget about the Hooks game...

Bigbluebacker belive me there are thousands of people like yourself that can draw from there vast TV expierence and decide which coaches are great and which ones are not. You my friend and people like you have more negative effect on your team than you might think. Players get on here and read how stupid there coach is and think that it is comming from some expert. ( come to find out he is the manager at Dairy Queen ). When team members and coaches are not rowing in the same direction you can't get anywhere, and you have more effect in that than you think . So if you really care about your team why don't you wait until the season is over to voice your opinon on the coaches and just cheer you team to victory the best you can. God Luv Ya.

Lets just come out Friday night and support our Tigers against New Boston...We will let the coaches coach and the players play, lets just do our part to make NB uncomfortable...

These boys have what it takes to win, we just need to get behind them...

Originally posted by BigBlueBacker
originally quoted by blesseddaily Where are all those clowns that were on here after Dangerfields tough non-district schedule blasting the coaches and players???????? Typical "bleacher coaches"...now the coaches are great!!!! How pathetic!
I am glad the Tigers won, but I still think the Hooks game will come back to haunt the Tigers and keep them out of the playoffs unless the Tigers can knock off either NB or Pewitt. You won't see me on here saying these coaches are great. Just don't believe it. Correct me if I am wrong, but where have you been blessed?? I don't remember seeing you posting anything on here when the Tigers were struggling early in the year, talk about a bleacher coach.

You obviously can't read. I was on here defending the coaches just as I am now. You guys that think you can do it better need to go back to school and get your coaching/teaching certification and go show them how to do it.....I know that will never happen because it's much easier to shoot your mouth off behind a screen or from the stands. Which is exactly the same thing I said in the post that was negative toward the coaches.

sick1803 ---"No one questioned the coaches during the non-district games...It was the Hooks game they struggled in, and they would most likely admit it if you asked them...Besides, a little criticism always does some good, it helps right the ship !!!"

I see, it was your criticism that would "right the ship"....how funny is that. It wasn't the hard work of the coaches and players...all you had to do was criticize and all was well. Good grief....how pathetic.

Guest JAKEBRAKE

I don't think anyone has said that the coaches are great. I'm quite sure that the players that read these boards know that we are not experts. I feel like they have enough common sense to know that football experts aren't the only people that have access to smoaky.com. We're behind the boys 100%, noone on here is saying anything about the boys, we know what they can when given the chance. The next 2 weeks will say alot. I know we have the talent to run the table, what I don't know is if the staff can put together a game plan that will allow them to run the table. Those players didn't have to get on smoaky to hear how bad of a job those coaches did after the Hooks game, they knew that before they ever got on the bus to come back.