Kilgore-Hallsville / What the Stats say!

FBJ

Kilgore didn't make the playoffs in 1993 nor in 1994. Vallery came here in 1995. We have made the playoffs every year since 1995. I don't know how he did in Louisiana, but I know he won a State Championship over there before coming here.

36_1_34.gifimage.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BigRedDogs

Coach Val has a State championship ring for each finger (5)......I wonder Plunk and crew have or ever better yet expert on winning, the one and only geauxtiger has??:whistle:

I can't understand what you're asking.. ask again and proof read first please.

All right just a small glimmer. Jr. Punk and his brother both coach at Hallsville. Jr. is the head coach. At the games their Dad Sr. who lives and works in Kilgore, shows up on the sidelines with the boys. If you watch him sometimes it looks like he is telling his sons what they need to call. Thus the joke. Who gets to coach the game tomorrow night.

15_8_218.gifimage.gif

There was a recent thread dealing with "homecooking" which I didn't have time to read. However, everyone in East Texas knows it definitely is a BIG factor when playing in Marshall, and .... even more ... in Kilgore.

Hallsville has a stronger team than Kilgore and should win if they get a fair shake.

It will be a close game ... but hard to beat the Dogs at home. "Homecooking" will give the Dogs 14 pts, so the Cats will have to be clearly better to win. I think we can still overcome !!