ESPN

Every member of the media in this country wants to be part of the TO drama...Its some kind of sick addiction, they've been in or around football their whole life and can't think of anything else to discuss during a Monday Night Football game

Did they miss any celebraties that were there last night? I think they interviewed all of them ..... except the ones playing the game.

unfortunately, during some of the action ON THE FIELD, they forgot about them, and missed some of the action ... most of it GREAT for the Giants.

Originally posted by coachb

i cant believe they called t.o. the devil in the highlight they did leading up to kickoff...

is anybody else tired of "boom" ??? i am tired of his sound effects and his nicknames are getting old...

Got tired of it long ago.....

Theisman is a thug. He's got an opinion on everything and he sounds like a moron most of the time trying to pull off that Goodfellas type of attitude.

And one of those guys has a horrible comb over. Be a real man and let your dome shine!

Tony's problem is he is asking questions that he already knows the answer to and so does 90% of the audience

Last night he asked Joe..Is there an appeal process when a player runs into an offical. I mean come on HE knows the answer before he asks. If he is going to play stupid question man, then at least ask REAL football questions.

Joe is the best one on that team because he actually knows something about football. I would prefer color guys and commentators that knew what they were talking about...week one where there were two Monday Night games Ron Jawaroski and another guy did the other game. MUCH better than this team.

I was disappointed they didn't air the ceremony with Rayfield Wright and Troy Aikman receiving their Hall of Fame rings, even though that would have meant I would have had to listen to Jerry Jones. I always hit mute button anytime he's interviewed!

Originally posted by DOGDAD

I like Cornhieser (sp?) on PTI, but this is the very worst Monday night crew EVER. And I have been watching it since the beginning...:thumbdown:

I like PTI, But Cornhieser looks like a #### in a punchbowl on monday nights. Knows less than my wife about football. When your hair is that far gone give up the comb over. It looks like a dog with the mainge.

Originally posted by Smoaky

Those who don't like Theismann are mad because he found a way to beat the Cowboys.

Smoaky

Smoaky,

I actually liked Thiesmann when he was on Sunday night last year. I thought that was a pretty good broadcast team. I just don't think this MNF "team" is any good.

As for his Redskins days, I miss when the rivalry was in its heyday. I remember how much I despised Joe until he broke his leg, then I felt terrible because I knew the rivalry wouldn't be the same without him. I respected him for his ability.

Smoaky, what is your take on the current MNF crew?