Sure, Romo IS The Answer

Two straight Cowboy passes by two different Cowboy quarterbacks .......

TWO INTERCEPTIONS!!!!!

(1) at the Giant 4 yard line = NO TD FOR THE 'BOYS.

(2) at the Cowboy 20 yard line = TD FOR THE GIANTS.

Guest texpal22

the defense has not played well either. it's a shame this was such a big game and they've performed this way. wonder who's fault that is?

When it comes to the O-Line, I'm going to be the first to call for the head of Marco Rivera; other guys were bad as well, but his missed assignment on that safety and his overall poor play on the season leads me to call for that practice field phenom known as Corey Proctor.

What in the world was with all those long dropbacks in the first quarter? Why did Dallas feel this was the way to go after the Philly debacle?

Considering they only ran the ball 2 or 3 times in the entire second half compared to about 22 passes I thought Romo played well. In the NFL if you are one dimensional you are destined to fail. They were dropping 7 into coverage and only rushing 4 most of the time...and still got pressure on Romo.

Every pass he threw was on target except the last interception. The first INT was just unfortunate and a lucky play by the Giants, on the second Julius Jones was being blatantly held and was unable to get to the ball. The last one was the only off-target pass Romo threw all night. He threw it downfield very well overall and made the right reads...even got out and moved around with his feet to make things happen. If TO can hang onto that 4th and 2 the Cowboys may score on that drive and that's a 14-point swing.

Also, when you consider his performance take into consideration that he has not gotten many snaps with the first team offense...especially important is getting to know the recievers.

There was no drop off from Bledsoe to Romo. Romo is younger and more mobile.

He'll start the rest of the season.

All you guys that talk negative about Romo dont know anything about football. He was confident and threw the ball well but made a few "Rookie" mistakes. He is supposed too, not Drew. I will take Romo anyday over Bledslow. It amazed me that Romo could throw at all with the lack of a running game.

Kyle Kosier has been pretty solid in Larry's place; he's actually been one of our best acquisitions. He pulls very well, which Allen couldn't do very well anymore. Gurode looked like a pro bowler before being kicked in the face; since then he hasn't looked very good. Flozell is all over the map, Marco Rivera has been terrible, and Marc Columbo is doing decent but still making Rob Petitti-like mistakes.

The crazy thing is they still haven't managed, going by the safety play, to pick up blitzers that move into the inner gaps. Even simple stunts that all NFL teams plan for seem to confuse them.

Seems like on any 5 on 5 blocking, at least one guy goes completely unblocked into the backfield, even on run plays.