Sure, Romo IS The Answer

Dallas has done a lot of building that defensive unit in the last couple of years. But the biggest problem remains a very very very poor offensive line. I don't like some of Bledsoe's mistakes. And Romo is still learning. But Dallas will not win until that O-line gets better. Bledsoe was absolutely mauled in the first half. And you can't blame the sacks on him. He didn't even get back into the pocket on a couple of them.

I don't care if Romo is the second coming of Johnny U like it has been said 10 gajillion times if you don't get anything more than a ###### poor performance from you line you will lose. Its all on that o-line. Frankly they disgust me right now because that is the main thing that is keeping this team from doing anything other than being an average team with a ton of talent.

all i have to say is that i think Romo could be the guy for the job..... he is mobile and can throw the ball accurate.....yeah i know he through 3 INT's last night but you have to remember that is the first time besides the drive against houston that he has played.... let him get another week of practice as the started under his belt and then lets see what he can do against a tough carolina D.... if he comes in and #### it up then you can complain....but right now you cant because anyone in there is better than bledsoe being in there

Who know take this into to mind. Bledsoe was the starting QB for the New England Patriots, Then he got hurt and some QB name TOM BRADY takes over I'm sure most of you have heard of him. Maybe this could be the next Brady in Romo??? Who Knows..I sure hope so..LOL

Bill "The New Jersey Con-Man" Parcells is a .500 coach in Dallas. The Cowboys won't be much, if any, over .500 this year. He hasn't won a playoff game in years. He will make the HOF, but not because of what he will do in Dallas.

TNJCM will be gone after this season. We need someone to bring Big D back to life.

Bledsoe is done in Dallas. He is a good QB IF you can protect him. Dallas can't. He would play well in the games where the O-line blocks for him, but play terribly anytime a team puts pressure on him. He is done because of the O-line in Dallas.

Romo might work into something. He seems to have that "spark" about him. He makes plays, he is mobile.

Don't know what to think about that offensive line. Maybe an offensive line coach needs to be fired, for starters.

Dallas has to be one of the (if not THE) worst big-game teams in the NFL in the last 10 years. Not only that, they look stupid against many of the "mediocre" teams they play.

It may not sound like it, but I am a HUGE fan who has never pulled for any other NFL team, and never will. I am, however, SICK of watching the current brand of Cowboy football. :thumbdown:

Originally posted by DOGDAD

Bill "The New Jersey Con-Man" Parcells is a .500 coach in Dallas. The Cowboys won't be much, if any, over .500 this year. He hasn't won a playoff game in years. He will make the HOF, but not because of what he will do in Dallas.

TNJCM will be gone after this season. We need someone to bring Big D back to life.

Bledsoe is done in Dallas. He is a good QB IF you can protect him. Dallas can't. He would play well in the games where the O-line blocks for him, but play terribly anytime a team puts pressure on him. He is done because of the O-line in Dallas.

Romo might work into something. He seems to have that "spark" about him. He makes plays, he is mobile.

Don't know what to think about that offensive line. Maybe an offensive line coach needs to be fired, for starters.

Dallas has to be one of the (if not THE) worst big-game teams in the NFL in the last 10 years. Not only that, they look stupid against many of the "mediocre" teams they play.

It may not sound like it, but I am a HUGE fan who has never pulled for any other NFL team, and never will. I am, however, SICK of watching the current brand of Cowboy football. :thumbdown:

I am right there with you for the most part. I do think that BP has done a pretty good job of drafting. But this kind of football from the Dallas Cowboys, like the tuna said himself, is an embarrassment.

Here's how I see it.... Ya can't blame Bledsoe for the sacks. The O-Line stunk to high heaven. I'm not sure bringing Romo into a super-charged situation was the right thing to do. Dallas knew the Giants were bringing the strong rush. While Romo had some very good throws, his inexperience hurt Da Boys. Dallas should have let Bledsoe finish the game, then started Romo against the Panthers. Carolina is not as strong as NY, therefore Romo might could build up some confidence in himself. Now, after being picked-off so many times, Romo may or may not be very well off mentally. It's like picking softer teams in pre-season to build up team confidence. I think Romo will be a very good quarterback, I just didn't like seeing him come into a "comeback" situation against such a strong defense.

If they had any idea that Bledsoe wasn't going to last the whole season, they should have started Romo in some of the gimme games (ex: Houston-Tennessee)...Then Mr. Romo would have the confidence to go out against teams like NY or Carolina...I think the Boys get drummed in Carolina this weekend...by 2 TDs

Originally posted by MantleLives4Ever

Cowboys fans need to wake up.

I'm just tired of waking up to Drew Bledsoe's mistakes. If we're going to get the same result either way, take your lumps with Romo and have some hope for the future. Bledsoe is a 15-year veteran and still making boneheaded plays, so I say cut your losses.

Romo has 3 TD, 3 INT, Bledsoe has 7 TD, 8 INT

If Warner is benched with a rating of 81.9 (5 TD, 5 INT), Roethlisberger is "horrible" with a rating of 74.5 (5 TD, 7 INT), Culpepper is out with a rating of 77.0 (2 TD, 3 INT) and Mark Brunell is on "shaky ground" (see www.nfl.com) with a rating of 90.4 (7 TD, 3 INT), why on earth should Bledsoe not be riding the pine with his 69.2 rating?

Of the 30 NFL starting quarterbacks, Bledsoe is #28. Only Charlie Frye (67.3) and Joey Harrington (64.1) are worse.

Oh yeah, Romo's rating is 89.4, which is 15th among all quarterbacks who have thrown a pass.

Case closed. Let the Romo era begin.

:thumbsup: to Romo and the team effort to support him. I think that the confidence level in him went balistic after tonight's game.

And the "D" effort against Carolina was really impressive tonight. What's nice is that they didn't have to start inside the Cowboys' 30-yard line "time after time" .....

Two BIG factors ....

(1) distribution of the ball to the many receivers ... especially Whitton and Owens.

(2) movement in the pocket as the pass protection shifted around.