T or F - last Giant TD .. a complete lack of want-to?

Maybe Brad Sham couldn't have said it better on the last TD pounded into the endzone by the Giants to make the score 26-7.

"A complete lack of want to", said Brad ... referring to the tackling effort by the Cowboy "D".... True or False??????

It's hard to argue with him. The Giants drove it down the Cowboys "D" throat to end the game ..... 16 + minutes BEFORE the end of the game.

Does Dallas have a "3-TD" rally in them? I don't know, but that's what YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME memories are made of.

I remember a similar situation involving the Cowboys, Giants, Roy Williams, and Brandon Jacobs last season--at the goal-line and Williams hammered his ######, Jacobs fumbled.

I bring this up, because Jacobs seemed to be really jacked-up throughout the night---especially for when he's needed most, short yardage plays.

I don't think Dallas stopped him on short yardage but one time, and that was in the fourth-quarter.

Sham is an elite broadcaster and a good friend---and he might've been right because Jacobs not only was initially stopped for no gain, but then broke several tackles into the end zone.

Meanwhile----had that been Julius Jones or Marion Barber, it would've been "WHAT A GREAT RUN AND TREMENDOUS EFFORT BY (JONES/BARBER)....".

Smoaky