Golf Joke #2

littlered47

2 Friends were playing a round of golf one day and came upon a twosome of women who were playing extremely slow. Hole after hole the men had to wait and the women seemed to not care. Becoming more impatient, one of the men just got tired of it and drilled his driver when the women were noticeably within range. The ball rolled up to the women in the fairway ahead and hit one of their golf bags with a loud POP! Without hesitation, both of the ladys flipped the bird in the men's direction. Feeling guilty for what he had done, the man told his partner he was going to walk up to the women and apologige. As he neared where the women were standing, he suddenly turned around and walked back. A little confused, his partner asked him "What are you doing"?

The other man said "That is my wife up there! She is playing golf with my mistress!"

The other man said "Well, your wife does not know me so I will just go up and apologize for you!"

As the other man vetured up the fairway, he stopped about the same distance away from the women as his partner did and began to walk back.

His partner, a little confused asked him "What are you doing?"

He replied "Small world ain't it?!"

• 2 weeks later...