Dallas Offensive Line

I dont know if its scheme players or the offensive line coach

but the dallas offensive line is well OFFENSIVE to watch

I dont care who was playing qb that first half when u dont block the b gap and let a guy come unblocked and you let strahan come unblocked something is wrong and that is not the qb's fault

Who is calling the plays? Parcells? Hailey? Palmer?

I think is inability to hire someone as OC and let them coach is crippling this team

Its a week to week thing in the NFL and a big win on the road next week could cure all of this but to me things dont look to good for the rest of this season

Oh and the defense was also pitful several chances for big picks dropped

They were pushed all over the field by the Giants OL

Cowboys got their tails whipped all over the field on both sides of the ball. You think things were crazy there the past few weeks. This thing is fixin to get ugly.

Can you say 8 and 8.

To me it looks like they are unprepared.

I've heard alot of talk about getting more conservative, using more runs to keep the pressure off the QB. This is the third game in a row where we seemed to panic in the first quarter and start flinging up passes.

In the Philly game, it was no-backfield offense and trying to block 6 rushers with 5 guys. In this game, it was prolonged 5 and 7 step drops, even from our own endzone.

i think the problem is that bledsoe is trying to read every route....dallas needs to put some timing routes in....the romo td to owens was thrown before owens started breaking....he adjusted to the ball before the db could react

look at bledsoe's int...glen had already almost came to a stop when bledsoe let the ball go...easy int for the db

O-Line is TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE

TERRIBLE, how long will it take Bill to tell the OL coach he is not getting it done. I am not a Bledsoe fan, but my gosh, he is lucky to be able to walk, You know I am beginning to wonder which OL is worse, Houstons or Dallas.

Guest texpal22

the line really stepped up tonight as well as the rest of the team. i had a feeling they would all rally tonight. now they just have to avoid a let down next week.

Romo made a couple of nice movements within the pass protection on a couple of long pass patterns.

They seem to work well together tonight. There were still some "O" line penalties that reared their ugly heads!!!