Projected playoff bracket

kooldown54

NB winning the state championship is not the reason for disagreeing. There are several games that may go either way, NB beating Jefferson, tatum beating NB.....those games plus others are unpredictable. Its ok, everyone knows its just a prediction. NB has to get by DF and PP before meeting with Jefferson, Im pretty sure that may not be a problem..;) Thid looks like it going to be an East Texas show down through the post season.

This website probably predicted Longview going to the semis last year, and looked what happened to them....First round bounced, but I can see the fun in predictions...I don't know alot about 2A schools outside of East Texas, so its hard for me to compare teams....Some of those schools I have never heard of...

I know one of those guys over there, and he probably would have picked Longview to win it all!!!

But that site hasn't been up for a football season yet, this is their first one!

I talked to the guy I know over there, they said they will update them every week based on how things go on Friday nights!

You can always do your own projections.... Don't knock people who are doing that because they want to....

And I don't see why anyone would say Van can't go 3 or 4 rounds deep.... I've seen them in person, and I think they are a very good football team that is capable of making a deep run.... But just like any other team (as the before mentioned Longview proved in 2005) they could flame out in the 1st round!

If you're gonna put predictions out there you had better be ready for criticism...Thats part of it, because everyone is gonna defend their team....Just part of the game...

If I had the computer smarts maybe I would do my own prediction website, but I'm sure mine would be alot worse than theirs....LOL:dancingbanana:

Originally posted by GTownDesperado

I was just jacking with you Slikk1803.... That is part of the fun.... Putting yourself out on the line and taking the heat for it....

Good sports writers/broadcasters must have tough skin, because everyone gets criticized for everything they do!

Oh man, I know....Just putting my two cents in...