Projected playoff bracket

kooldown54

Originally posted by DKBearFan

Personally, I think DeKalb will be in the spot where they show Prairiland instead of getting beat by Quitman in the first round of the D2 bracket like this site shows.:cool:

Wow. No love for 15AA at all. This guy's got everybody going out in the first round. :thumbdown:

However he has Lone Oak (who lost to Chisum!) in the state final with Troup.

Originally posted by hares

Well of course this is just another person's crystal ball. Entertaining but I believe the ball will be broken a number of times.

Several people have commented on Van. We don't know until the end of course but my crystal ball says Van is going nowhere in the playoffs...may not even make the playoffs out of 14-3A. MY crystal ball also says no way Van could beat Atlanta. Evidently whoever put this thing together is looking way too hard at the Rabbs non-district 0-6 record and has not a clue what kind of teams the Rabbs were playing.

MY crystall ball, looking at it now and it is not broken, says Brownsboro, Athens and Bullard make playoffs in 14-3A. The ball has reminded me Athens will go Div I should they beat Canton and possibly get to fave Gilmer and not Brownsboro as the other ball indicates. I was hoping Brownsboro would get a shot at Div II anyway..possible matchup with Atlanta.

I will agree with the other ball on Madison eliminating Celina. If there are Celina fans here you must realize I have the ultimate respect for the tradition and program there. Reality and my crystal ball tell me however that Celina has really not faced a quality 3A team in their regular season play...at least no one on the same level as some East Texas 3A's. I would love to see Atlanta square off with Celina but my ball too says the Bobcats will have been eliminated before that opportunity presents itself.

Oh well, it is all fun. I could be "hooked" on Texas Hold 'Em!!

Youv'e been rubbing your crystal ball too much.:whome:

Originally posted by tigerpride22

wow...those are some of the worst projections ive seen in a while...it will turn out nothing like that...especially lindale making the playoffs..haha...ill laugh that off pretty quick.

Naw, but I wouldn't mind catching Lindale for the first round like he says. That would mean we made it to the playoffs.

Originally posted by tigerpride22

wow...those are some of the worst projections ive seen in a while...it will turn out nothing like that...especially lindale making the playoffs..haha...ill laugh that off pretty quick.

It's a projection based on Week 8.... It's going to change every week, just give it time, it will all come together....

Originally posted by GTownDesperado

Is it only because New Boston isn't winning a state championship? lol!!!

I think for the most part that is pretty accurate.... It's only a projection, I think they are going to change those based on the outcome of each week from here on out....

one reason is DeKalb being knocked out in 1st rd. with their only loss coming from NB by 3 and Lone Oak goin' that deep but we'll see