3. Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

4. Sam Baker, OT, USC

5. Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State

6. Alan Branch, DT, Michigan

7. Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin

8. Marshawn Lynch, RB, California

9. Leon Hall, CB, Michigan

10. Quentin Moss, DE, Georgia

Obviously, it's going to come down to what position each team needs to fill. Calvin Johnson is the man, a true game breaker. Peterson is also head and shoulders above the other RB's, but he seems to be injury prone. There's also a good handful of 2nd tier quarterbacks that will be available during this draft.

I think Ginn is extremely overrated. As a return guy he's big time and his speed is awesome, but as a WR there's no way that he's 2nd best behind Johnson.

Jeff Smarzdijia is light years better than Ginn as a WR.

I'd LOVE for the Titans to be able to get Calvin Johnson. VY, Lendale White and Johnson would be a nasty combo once they get their line fixed.

I'm still not sold on Brady Quinn. He was good last year, but looks as if he's actually regressing this year.

As for Texas prospects, you'd have to think that Tim Crowder isn't too far out of the top 10. He's a shoe-in for 10 sacks and has the size to play end in either the 3-4 or the 4-3. That will really help his stock.

Originally posted by LJLPOP10

I'm sure he's nowhere near the top 10, but where do yall think Justin Warren will get drafted?

Why would u say he is not near the top 10?..Sounts inc has Crowder the 4th ranked DE and the 19th overall player..

The have Warren 10th ranked ILB and 202 overall