USC 31...Oregon State 33 [FINAL]

Aggie2008

Originally posted by Aggie2008

I can't help but hate a team that the national media is so blindly in love with.

Ohio State is a good team, West Virginia is a good team, USC is an average team that has gotten lucky down the stretch of almost every game they've played. (so has A&M, by the way)

I'm tired of everyone (especially the poll voters) giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm upset that Reggie Bush was flat-out payed to play football at USC and ESPN all of the sudden 'forgot' about the issue a week after it came to light.

And most of all, I'm tired of the national media claiming day-in and day-out that they won the national championship in 2003. LSU has gotten NOTHING from the media in terms of praise or hype coming out of that championship win. Imagine how it would feel to be a player for LSU and having to argue with people that think USC won the title that year. Pitiful.

They get publicity because they are in the L.A. media market and ESPN wants to keep that many people watching, so they treat USC and all their players like Gods. I'm tired of it.

Go OSU!

You couldn't have said it any better ..