PLAYOFF BOUND TEAMS

BigRedFan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MNMLady

The word EASY was no where in my post. If it was easy, Karnack and Detroit could be in the mix. I was simply stating the obvious. Five teams, three spots. A 2-2 season can get you in. How well Maud has prepared or how talented they are was not mention, nor implied. I didn't judge or belittle anyone and how you got that out of my post is a real stretch. If they get in the playoffs it's because they deserve to be there, but even you have to admit that being in a district without Harleton and Big Sandy makes it less difficult than in previous years. Relax.

The first three words of your post was "its not hard" now I am definitely not a rocket scientist but when someone says that, it usually infers that whatever they are describing is easy.....Believe me, turning around a program is very, very difficult and Coach Finney and the staff have begun the process. Are they there yet? No..but there were some big steps taken to get on the right road....would it have been harder in the old district...heck yes it would. Big Sandy and Harleton are quality programs. We can only play the hand that is dealt and this time it was favorable...those things have a way of evening out over time.

Originally posted by BLEEDINHORNETBLUE01

PP WILL NOT LOSE 2 IN A ROW HOOKS WILL GET IN

You say HOOKS will not lose 2 in a row??? I think ya'lls playoff hopes may be a little far fetched. NB may not blow PP away like they did HOOKS but im sure they will come away with a win. DF is very capable of beating PP, and PP may not want to go into that game thinking they have it sewed up. But I can'T blame you for haveing WISHFULL THINKING;)

Originally posted by blesseddaily
Originally posted by MNMLady

The word EASY was no where in my post. If it was easy, Karnack and Detroit could be in the mix. I was simply stating the obvious. Five teams, three spots. A 2-2 season can get you in. How well Maud has prepared or how talented they are was not mention, nor implied. I didn't judge or belittle anyone and how you got that out of my post is a real stretch. If they get in the playoffs it's because they deserve to be there, but even you have to admit that being in a district without Harleton and Big Sandy makes it less difficult than in previous years. Relax.

The first three words of your post was "its not hard" now I am definitely not a rocket scientist but when someone says that, it usually infers that whatever they are describing is easy.....Believe me, turning around a program is very, very difficult and Coach Finney and the staff have begun the process. Are they there yet? No..but there were some big steps taken to get on the right road....would it have been harder in the old district...heck yes it would. Big Sandy and Harleton are quality programs. We can only play the hand that is dealt and this time it was favorable...those things have a way of evening out over time.

Ok, then it's a draw... I'm not a coach and you're not a rocket scientist. :tongue: Good luck to Maud tomorrow night!