ROMO!!!!

So glad for this victory Romo looked great got all the recievers involved.He looked confident and poised in the pocket seen a couple of throws that scared me, but a great start for his career he helped the o-line with movement this might turn the season around because it was slipping away.

Pretty good? He completed 24/36 for 270, 1 TD, 1 INT (that should have been overturned), a two-point conversion and four runs for 18 yards. THAT is more than pretty good! He made some plays that I could just see Drew Bledsoe going down on a sack, if not a fumble, too.

Cowboys put up 414 yards of total offense!

Awesome job by Romo, but let's give the offensive line some credit. When they give great effort the line is ok. When you disect this game it was really ugly, and all the turnovers turned it into a rout. Dallas had a lot of penalties that could have been disastrous. Still, 8 weeks ago a lot of folks were picking Carolina to go to the Super Bowl, and to go into their back yard and win with a qb making his first start, that's special. Now they're supposed to win at Washington, which scares me to death. If Dallas wins these next two on the road, maybe they have turned the corner

Originally posted by TxEaglecaller

Romo looked good..now he finds out the hardest part of the NFL..doing it again next week, and the week after...There have been alot of one week wonders at QB in the NFL...We see if this is the beginning of a great streak, or another high point in a roller coaster year

I agree. He did his job, but it seemed to me that Carolina mistakes and the Cowboy D did more to help them than Romo did.

Guest texpal22

Romo looked good..now he finds out the hardest part of the NFL..doing it again next week, and the week after...There have been alot of one week wonders at QB in the NFL...We see if this is the beginning of a great streak, or another high point in a roller coaster year

i see what you are saying. i think he will still have alot of bumps in the road. the Cowboys were ready for this game tonight even though it didn't start out looking that way

But he's got one behind him now. And I think that the "O" has full confidence in him now that he's helped bring the team back to a victory. Yes, the "D" played great ... of course, it helps to know that the "O" can drive down and score.

No wonder Parcell was throwing kisses right and left. That effort by Romo took a lot of pressure off Parcell's decision to go with him over Bledsoe.

A "down" Washington and then another "down" Arizona could give Romo a "3-game winning" boost of confidence going into the Thanksgiving game against Indianapolis.

The thing that finally makes me happy is that I finally saw consistency. From the secondary to the d-line, to the o-line to the quarterback, they all played consistent. They played a well rounded game which is what Parcells and Jones needed to see from this very talented team!! GO COWBOYS!!!

They play Washington and Arizona next.... Yeah....

The 19th is his next real test.

However, i have been a big Romo fan... It's nice to see him do good. It will be nicer when he takes the 'Boys to the playoffs.